HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

( it's January the 1st 2017 in my country right now so ) HAPPY NEW YEAR MY FELLOW FOLLOWERS AND FRIENDS!!!!!!! I Hope you have a WONDERFUL New Year full of happiness and laughter! I hope we have another great year next year! Even though some of us have only been friends with me for a week or 2 but still! We are still friends in a way! I really appreciate all the people who have followed me this year and I just can't find words to express it! You guys made me though the hardest time of the year! *bows 90 degrees* and I want to say thank you to all of you!!! *cries anime tears* everyday looking at how my followers list grow REALLY makes me happy and I hope we can make it to 300 followers by the end of next year! Thank you!

P.S: I'm making a book and the cover has been already made, I shall release it when I finish typing the first chapter! Stay tuned ^_^

Some awesome friends that I have to mention:
Lommy-chan
Blood_Pain_Death
bloodycutegirl04
kawaiifangirl123
Grace1503
TsumukiMiniwa762012
animeforlife16
SmilingOtaku
Xx_GlitteryFlames_xX
Hal0__
BeMySecretShhhhh
__Aleria__
Dominic_Morgen
thaliaagatha
fanfictioneer7764

Sorry if I didn't mention you but that doesn't mean you not awesome! You are awesome in your way so stay like that! Don't let anyone change you! They're judging you because they're jealous and they envy you so much that they had to judge you! So don't mind them and be who you are!

I wish you all the best for next year and until then!! HAVE A GREAT NEW YEAR!!!!!

- Shiro Foxy