‖Dare‖

Finn and a couple of his friends were at his house. It was only a little party, which was weird. Finn often threw big parties that was one of the reasons he was so popular.

"Anyone want to play truth or dare?" Gaten asked. Gaten, he was one of Finns close friends, he fed off of Finns popularity and took full advantage of it.

"Sure I'm down!" Finn said. Everyone else agreed and went into the living room and sat down, Gaten was first to ask a question, or give a dare. He chose to ask Finn first.

"Finn, truth or dare?" Gaten asked. "Dare!" Finn said. His confidence was tremendous. "Okay, I dare you to make someone fall in love with you," Gaten said. "But not just any someone, but Millie Brown." Gaten said. Millie brown, the 'weirdo' of the school. Everyone thought she was weird because she had never spoke to anyone. She been at that school for 6 months and hasn't said a word to any students there. "No way! The weirdo?!" Finn exclaimed. "Come on Finn, you chose dare. And you know what happens when you back out of a dare. Public Humiliation" Caleb said. Public humiliation was probably the worst punishment, at least for Finn. They took public humiliation very far. Finn regretted choosing dare so badly. "Fine—how long do I have?" Finn asked.
"A week." Gaten said, "impossible! She doesn't even speak, it gonna take me a week to get her to even talk to me!" Finn yelled. "Fine. Two weeks." Gaten said. "Wha-" Finn was cut off, "two weeks and that it!" Gaten finished. Finn groaned.

He didn't even know the girl. Nobody did. Nobody knew anything about her.

"How about..." Caleb trailed off, "Oh, I know. Once she's inlove with you just dump her. No reason, just for fun." Caleb said. This is how Finn and his friends worked, it seemed like they didn't really care about anyones feelings.

Everyone else played but Finn couldn't keep his focus on the game. He was worried about the next day. When he would have to make Millie Brown, the school weirdo fall in love with him.