‖Gone‖

Finn waited, he was waiting for about 10 minutes in the front of Millie's room.

"Millie." Finn said, not yelling but loud enough for her to hear. Finn was becoming impatient and decided her was just gonna unlock the door himself with a clip, it was a trick he learned back in the 5th grade.

Finn finally got it open, once he opened it he looked around and there was no sign of Millie.

"M-Millie?" Finn called out. Finn started to walk around and look for her.

Finn ran downstairs, "Millie's not in her room." Finn told Benny.

"What?" He furrowed his eyebrows and went up to her bedroom, "This is very weird!" He said.

"S-she always tells me when she leaves and where she's going." Benny said. "I mean, maybe she needed to get something. I'm sure she'll be here soon." Benny said.

Finns Thoughts.
Benny, he didn't know what was happening. He didn't know what she could've been doing, he didn't know what I did. I think that's why he's saying she'll be back.

Finns heart began to race. Benny soon exited the room and Finn looked around for any sign of where she could be.

Finn couldn't find anything. He decided he would wait, and when he comes tomorrow he'll see if she's here.

Finn couldn't sleep, he knew he wouldn't fall asleep. Just like he was doing a couple of hours before. He started to assume the worst and this made is heart race, he became nervous.

Finn stayed up all night, he laid in his bed and just thought about things for hours.

Finn got up, he took a shower. He didn't eat breakfast, he was so nervous that he felt if he ate anything he would throw up. He rarely are anything yesterday, his appetite completely vanished.

He started to make his way over to Millie's house. Once he got there his heart dropped, there was cop cars everywhere.

A/N:
Lmao whoops, I like leaving this cliff hangers because you guys freak the hell out. Next chapter might not be a cliff hanger? I might update tonight ;))