‖Speech‖

Finn kept tapping his fingers on his desk.

"Calm down, Finn. Don't be so nervous." Noah said. "I'm not...Well I mean, I'm kinda nervous but it's just who wouldn't be. I'm about to go in form of the entire school." Finn said.

"What if she doesn't show up?" Finn asked. "She'll show up." Noah said.

Finn waited with Noah at the lunch table, they didn't see Millie.

They have been there for 15 minutes waiting, lunch is almost over.

"She's not coming..." Finn said. Noah sighed, "I-I'm sorry, Finn." He said.

"We can do it another time." Noah said, "No." Finn said.

"What?" Noah asked. "We're not doing it another time." He said, "I'm doing it now!" Finn added.

"But Finn, the stuff we wrote down was directly towards Millie." Noah said.

"Yeah well, I have some other things I need to get off my chest." Finn said, he stood up from his chair and stood on top of the table.

"Finn, get down." Noah whispered/yelled.

"Everyone." Finn said, no one listened, "Everyone!" Finn yelled and everyone went dead silent and everyone stared at him.

Finn took a deep breath, "Okay." He said to himself.

"So, as some of you know I have been recently been hanging out with Millie Brown— Finn was cut off by laughter of everyone.

"It's not funny. Some of you think of her as a weirdo, but in reality....you guys don't know her story. She has things going on just like us," Finn said, "And I'll admit, I was one of those people that called her a weirdo or a freak but... once I started to hang or with her, really get to know her. She's not weird, or a freak. Millie is beautiful, she's smart and funny. I was an idiot, I did something that I really regret" Finn took another deep breath, "I-I was put up to a dare to make her fall In love with me. Once she said she loved me I took a recording and showed people, I was done with the dare, I was embarrassed to tell anyone how I actually felt about her. But I don't care anymore, I love Millie, and i truly mean that." Finn finished.

Everyone was quiet they all looked at each other, one kid stared slowly clapping then soon more people joined in. Finn put on a slight smile then got down from the table.

"Wow..." Noah trailed off.

"Finn." Someone said, Finn shot his eyes to her and sat up.

"M-Millie." Finn said. Millie walked closer to him, Finn copied her action and stepped forward as well.

Millie walked faster, once she got to him she immediately hugged him. Finn held her back.

"I'm sorry, Millie." Finn said holding her tighter. "I forgive you, Finn." She said.