5

the left is a photo of kaylyn and what she'll be wearing for the party scene, and the left is bella b harris who will be introduced later in this chapter. for those of you who don't know, all of the people talked about in this story are real, except maybe a tweak in age or how they are in real life. kaylyn is 15 and is a supah rich model along with bella in real life, so yeah, just for the story!!

kaylyn's pov

"c'mon i wanna show you something." ethan grinned as he led me to some secluded area in the park. he took me on a 'very special date' as he said and was so anxious to show me whatever he was taking me to.

we push through a couple of big bushes and we're met with a beautifully set of candlelight picnic with light bulbs hanging from trees, very chill & romantic music, and obviously a blanket sprawled on the floor with a basket full of food.

his face was filled with joy seeing my reaction. it was really adorable. "you really like it?! i was having low expectations since it didn't seem that great to me."

"of course!! it's so beautiful and it looks great with a bunch of stars in the sky and a full moon. thank you ethan." i gave him a hug and we proceeded to sit down on our blanket.

he pulled out some pizza, a big bottle of sparkling cider (since we care equally about our livers and underage health), and a cookie pizza!! i fucking love cookie pizza so don't even get me started yooooo. he handed me my place with a slice of cheese pizza on it and a clear plastic cup of the cider and we gave a toast.

"to our sappy teenage puppy love!" ethan shouted

we both laughed and drank the cider. i began eating my pizza, indulging in every single bite, but i felt as if a rock was in my pizza while biting down. i disoriented the pizza bits in my mouth from the unknown object.

"you good, kay?" he looked at me in confusion. little did i know he knew exactly what was going on.

"yeah, there was something in my pizza and i'm trying to get it ou-" i paused as i finally took the object out and saw the beautiful sight in between my fingers. "ethan, oh my god." i stood in shock. he took the sterling silver princess promise ring from my hand and slipped it on my ring finger. i immediately started tearing up and gave him the biggest hug i could ever give to somebody. he cupped my cheek, i brought my hand to the back of his neck and our lips locked perfectly like key to door. you could tell it was all out of love and passion. just as it started to get good-

bbrrrrriinnngggg!!!

damn alarm clock always waking me up at the wrong times in my dreams. i groggily rolled over in my new bed towards my nightstand and grabbed my phone. i saw a text from ethan that delivered 5 minutes ago.

ethan 😻: good morning beautiful xx

me: morning eth !! ❤️ little do you know i actually look like a spawn of the grumpy old troll from dora :))

ethan 😻: lmmaaoo you're a cute spawn tho ;) what are you doing today?

me: now that you mention it, i have the weirdest urge to go partying. school starts in a week and i wanna get some steam off!!

ethan 😻: lucky for you, i was actually about to invite you to one gray and i are going to tonight! it's at our friend alex's house and everyone is going to be there, so i need a date 😏 will you join me??

me: idddkkkk, you're kinda lame so you might bring my status down 🙄

ethan 😻: you just moved here, no one even knows you !! 🙃