Chapter 6

Aaron POV:

     We drove back to my house and I think my mom was home. "Your mom's home?"

"Yeah. Why?" I looked at her  mysteriously.

"Will she be wondering why a black girl is with her white son?"

"No Bell. She loves everyone. She will love you. Trust me." I grabbed her hand and gave it a reassuring squeeze. We walked up to the front door and before I could unlock it it swung open.

"Hi sweetie!" She grabbed me and pulled me into a tight hug. Bella was holding back a giggle and I was embarrassed. She pulled away not noticing Bella standing there.

"Oh. Hello. I didn't see you there." She smile  warmly at Bella and pulled her in for a hug too.

"Mom this is my friend Bella." My mom pulled away from Bell and hit my hand.

"She can introduce herself Aaron." Bella laughed. I have her a dirty look and she stopped.

"Your a very gorgeous girl-" She paused not knowing her name.

"Bella." She stuck her hand out and shook my mom's.

"Yes. Bella. Tell me if Aaron is being me and I will kick his a-"

"Ok mom she gets the point." She looked at me laughing as we walked in the house.

"So what are you kids gonna be doing?" She eyed me suspiciously then looked at Bella.

"Nothing mama. Just swimming."

"Ok. Have fun! Let me know if you need anything." She said thanks to my mom before I led her to my sister's old room. I opened the door and led her to the armour where she kept her clothes she left. I searched through before I pulled a 2 piece bathing suit that had various different words on the top and bottom. She looked at me like I was crazy.

"What? You don't like it?"

"It looks like something a whore would wear!"

"You calling my sister a thot?" ( a thot is a hoe if you didn't know)

"No I-I." She looked scared and her eyes bulges. I laughed.

"What's so funny?" She looked mad so I grabbed her hand.

"I was just playing baby. Just put if on." She looks at me like I was crazy. "For me?" She looked like she was thinking.

"Fine." She stood there looking at me expecting me to do something.

"What?"

"Your not gonna get out so I can change?"

"No. Come On Bell! We're like best friends now!  Your not self conscious are you?" I knew she wasn't by the way she carried herself and what she wore. Especially in gym. She wears these little shorts that after right and they barely cover her nice round butt and her pretty, smooth looking legs. I wanted to sleep with her so bad  but I had to my time so she would think I liked her. She was pretty and all but I didn't have feeling for her. I just wanted sex.

"I guess." She started to pull her shirt off. When she got it off I couldn't help but stare. She had nice boobs that set perfectly in her bra exposing just enough breast.  Her stomach was flat and smooth, and led perfectly down to her round hips. She pulled her pants off showing that ass and those legs I love so dear. She noticed me staring and smirked.

"Like what you see?" HELL YAH!!

"Naw. Your alright. I've seen better." I smiled and she pushed me.

"Fuck you! You know I'm sexy!" She winked at me and laughed.

"Naw. Your not all that."

"Whatever. Where's the bathroom?"

"Why? I thought you were gonna change right here."

"I don't want you seeing me naked! We gotta save that for later." She smirked and me and I smirked back at her.

"Right behind you." She turned and my eyes went to her butt.  Gosh she's sexy!

"I'm so salty! I didn't notice that!" She walked to the bathroom as I watched her hips sway back and forth and her butt moved left to right when she walks. She turned and winked before closing the door. I took that opportunity to go get my swim suit. When I came back changed she was standing in the bathroom taking selfies.

"You seem to like the suit." She looked at me and dropped her phone startled.

"What the hell you scared me."  She bent over picking her phone up. I laughed.

"Yeah. It's alright I guess."

"Wanna take swimming selfies?" I grinned really big. She studied me for a while staring at my my body. I smirked. "Is that a yes?"

"Sure." We took tons of pictures before putting them on instagram and going to the pool.  She jumped in without the checking the water. Her head flew up.

"Oh shit that's cold!" I fell laughing at her and she threw water at me. I jumped in and she disappeared under the water. I went under and didn't see her so I went back up. Where is this girl? I stood there searching for her body under the water until I felt something grab my crotch. She popped up smirking at me and biting her lip. She leaned in and pecked my lips before looking down at my package.

"Good thing were in cold water." I smirked before picking her underwater which made her feel weightless and kissed her sticking my tongue in her mouth.