Chapter 25

Aaron POV:

  "Babe. Wake up. It's time for breakfast." I shook Bella's body lightly as I rubbed her beautiful long brown hair. She was so beautiful and I honestly don't know what I would do without her.

 "If you tell me to wake up one more time I'm going to cut your penis off." I moved my hand away from her shoulder quickly as she rolled over to face me laughing."

 "But if you cut it off how will I be able to please you?" I smirked at her as she punched my arm and sat up.

 "I'm so tired I want to sleep all day." I just smiled at  her.

 "Maybe your so tired from last night." I winked at her as she laughed and pulled the covers from her body.

 "I'm getting in the shower. You need to get dressed so we won't be late." I watched her as she strutted into the bathroom with my oversized t-shirt on.

 I jumped out of the bed and went over to my suitcase where all of my clothes were. I pulled out a plain black v-neck and some dark wash jeans with my sperry's. I took my boxers off from yesterday to change to a new pair, admiring my package as I did it. I pulled my underwear on and then my clothes.

 I walked into the bathroom to brush my teeth just as Bella was getting out of the shower. She screamed and jumped back into the shower with the towel around her body. 

 "Bella what is wrong with you girl?" I chuckled as I started to brush my teeth and wash my face.

 "You scared me Air. Get out. I don't want you seeing me naked." I looked at her as she had her head peeking out of the shower. I smirked at her.

 "As if I haven't already." She laughed as she stepped out of the shower and walked past me into the room. 

 Bella POV:

 I walked out of the bathroom and lotioned my body as quickly as I could and out my bra and panties on. I walked over to my many suitcases and pulled out some high-waisted denim short with rips in them and a crop top with my Jesus sandals. I put that on quickly and walked into the bathroom with Aaron in the mirror doing his hair. I smiled at him as I pulled my hair into a messy bun on the top of my head. 

 "Your so beautiful." Aaron turned to me with a smile on his face.

 "Um thank you? Haha." He grabbed my waist and pulled me into his tall frame.

 "No I mean it. Your the most beautiful I have ever seen. I love everything about you and I want to spend the rest of my life going to sleep and waking up to you every morning. I want you to have my kids. I love you so much Bella and I never want to lose you baby." I looked at  him as tears filled my eyes. 

 "Awe. Aaron I love you to and I want to spend the rest of my life with you and only you baby." He bent down and hugged me and then he picked me up and kissed me.

 "So will that little speech earn me a quickie?" He looked down at me hopefully.

 I slapped his arm. "No you perv. We have to go eat breakfast and go shopping for me."

    Hey guys!! I know the chapter is very short but I wanted to give you a little something because some of you think the last chapter was the end of the book and it was not.

  xoxoxo, Iyana