The meeting of everyone

So as you know from every other someone x reader you might know by now that Y/N = your name, H/C= hair colour, E/C= eye color and F/C= favorite colour.

You arrive at Freddy's pizzeria at 11:30 am just to meet the whole gang and the get info about them. You walked through the doors and you saw two women standing waiting for you. ''Your a bit late Y/N!'' The brunette said ''Sorry, I was busy before I have to leave.'' I said ''I'm sure Mary can find it in her heart to forgive you.'' The blond said ''I wont forgive them Jane.'' The brunette known as Mary said. ''Well at least try Mary.'' The blond known as Jane said ''Okay.'' Mary said. Okay so from what I'm guessing these two argue a lot maybe they go out or something but doubt it. ''Alright come on Y/N, we have to show you around the place.'' Mary said ''Okay.'' I said ''You two will get along just fine.'' Jane said then she wanders off. Why did she go over there? who knows? its none of my business. ''Okay Y/N, here are the main three. Freddy, Bonnie but people call her BonBon and Chica. These girls are one of the finest girls to ever get you.'' Mary said leaving you confused ''Next we have Foxy and Mangle's cove. The girls are so fun to hang out well if Mangle wasn't shy she would be fun to hang out with.'' Mary said ''Mary, how comes mangle shy?'' I questioned ''Well, its hard to explain for the fact that the fox sisters got a lot of attention until perverts came a little bit close to Mangle which made her not leave her cove for a long time.'' Mary said ''Oh.'' I said ''But Mangle do talk but she may stutter as for the fact she's really shy.'' Mary said ''So are we going to see them?'' I asked ''Yeah. You gotta meet everyone before your shift.'' Mary said. Okay I telling that there were a lot of perverts back then. ''Foxy! Come and play!'' Mary shouted to Foxy cove and not so long after a fox pounced on top of Mary ''Mary!'' I shouted ''Don't worry, it happens all the time with Foxy.'' Mary said and Foxy nodded.

(I might continue if you want more)