Chapter 19

Tyler wakes up and she's tied to a tree. She's sitting on a small wooden crate.
"Where's Alex" demanded Ashley
"I don't know" says Tyler
Ashley punches Tyler in face and breaks her nose and blood comes outta her nose.
"Tell me where he is now." Demands Ashley
"Never" says Tyler
Ashley picks up a stick and whips Tyler across the face several times.
"Last chance tell me where he is." Says Ashley
"The day I tell you is the day I die." Yells Tyler
"Huh suit yourself." Says Ashley
Ashley starts punching Tyler in the face several times, Tyler is all bloody and has a broken eye socket.
"Oh Maddi" calls Ashley
Maddison come outta the shadows with a log and slams it on Tyler's arms which are tied behind her on the tree. She hits her over and over with the log in the arms. Which causes, her arms to break in several different places.
"Wanna tell me where he is?" Asks Ashley
Tyler tries to say never but she's so beat up she can't speak. All that comes out is gasps for air.
"I'll take that as a no." Says Ashley
Ashley Maddison and Dillon all begin kicking Tyler in the stomach. Ashley goes behind the tree and unties her, Tyler falls to the ground and lands face down on the cold hard rocky ground. Maddison pins her down, while Ashley and Dillon grab a huge saw and begin sawing Tyler's wings off. Tyler yells in pain. She keeps trying to talk but she can't she's so beat up she's chocking on her own blood. Soon she passes out from so much bloody loss.