Chapter 3

As everyone boards the bus, Tyler gets a call from her dad she ignores it and boards the bus. "Now that everyone is on, I want everyone to pick a buddy. This buddy will be your buddy all threw the trip. This buddy will be your calming buddy. I do not want you to go anywhere alone or without your buddy."
As everyone scrambles all over the bus to pick a buddy. Maddison turns to Tyler whom is sitting right beside her, "Want to be buddy's?"
"Sure Maddi." Says Tyler.
Ashley the super pretty and popular girl yells, "Hey Alex wanna be my buddy?"
Alex says,"Ashley I'm gonna put this in a nice way... I don't like you. And besides I'm Dillons buddy."
Ashley says,"Trust me Alex you'll fall for me before the week is over."
"Keep dreaming." Says Alex
"Humph!" Says Ashley
Tyler and Maddison bust up giggling in their seat.
"Shut up you filthy Pigs!" Yells Ashley
"The only filthy one here is you Ashley. Look at what your wearing. Your wearing a crop top with Booty shorts that show half you cheeks. No one wants a slut as a buddy." Says Maddison.
"I'll kill you." Says Ashley
"Lay a hand on my best fiend and I'll hit you so hard you'll fall straight to hell." Says Tyler.
Ashley got quite with embarrassment.
"Thanks Ty." Says Maddison
"Hey what are best friends for." Says Tyler
"Hey why are you on this trip anyways?" Says Maddison
"Well after my mom passed away I shut the world out, and I don't have friends so my dad thought it will be good for me to get outta the house."
"Oh, I'm here bc I love the outdoors, and living in the city theirs not much natural scenery."
"Yeah. Well it's cool you like the outdoors."
Later on its around 8:30 pm and Maddison falls asleep. Soon Tyler does too.