one

plot twist cliff // story one

third person point of view

the boy walks into the grey school like he has for the past three years. he moves his bangs out of his right eye, which will soon slip back to where it was. he goes in the direction of the school building near his right. he walks into the bathroom and goes potty.

a girl walks by as he comes out of the bathroom. her eyes eyes fix upon him then her mind is filled with thoughts as she walks quickly away from that spot. the boy stares at the girl, emotionless yet thoughts go through his mind as well.

the girl finds her friend and they hug then walk back in the direction of him. the girl talks about how the boy who stares at her every day still makes her want to shit her pants although he has been staring at her since the first month of school.

they laugh at her stupidity then start to talk about a different subject right as they past the boy. his eyes still stare onto her, as he is blown away by her hair.

all he wants to do is become her friend and regularly play with her hair. the girl's long light brown hair is all he can think about when he goes to school.

he's found ways where they pass by each other and always goes that way as long as he can see her hair.

her hair is layered yet still long. her bangs are framed upon her face and cover her forehead. it's not thick since she's layered but not as thin as most people's hair. it is light brown but with a golden tone and a few blonde highlights. it- her hair is absolutely perfect to him.

no one else at this school has more beautiful hair then her, he thinks to himself as she passes by. she whispers fuckk my life while looking at the sky.

but all this boy can think about is how her hair falls perfectly and still is beautiful. his blank stare is gone once she is out of sight.

in class his mind is filled with images of the girl's hair. he doesn't remember her face one bit, but has recognized her hair perfectly. 

his thoughts snap as an idea that makes his mind race with nervousness. he thinks hardly upon it, maybe he should talk to her. we have common interest on bands and maybe i can talk about her hair a bit? no, that would be too soon.

his mind races on how he shall get her to be his friend. so he could touch her hair and okay with it since he has jealously noticed her friends play with her light brown locks.

it's lunch time now and the boy has decided he should talk to the girl today. he buys his food quickly then goes to his usual spot where he eats since the girl passes by there.

he sees her alone today, coming out of the hallway from inside the building. she starts to walk to her spot when he talks to her.

" hey, nice shirt. i love bring me the horizon. " he talks to her directly for the first time. his heart beats faster, as she smiles and replies with a thank you. she starts to walk when a memory goes back into his mind. 

he remembers the time after a concert where he sang that they were together. never have they been so close to each other and have almost talked in a way.

" do you know they're playing in march? i'm going to see them too. " he says right before she is too far away. she turns around and walks a bit closer to him.

" oh yeah, i plan on seeing them too since they were suppose to go to warp tour last year. but didn't come. it was a shame, especially since i wore their merch that day. " she says, starting to talk more.

" well hey, i notice your friend isn't here. so why don't you sit with me today? " he ask her. she freaks out and wants to shit herself she quickly thinks.

but she says okay since she didn't want to be rude. and she thought how she'd tell her friend who would freak out.

she sits next to them and the start of a friendship happened that day. only so a boy can touch a girl's hair.

the end.