two

plot twist cliff // story two

third person point of view.

a girl's shadow stands on a hill with fog all around it. a boy looks at her beauty and runs up to this girl. the girl hears him and turns around to see him.

he assumes she smiles as all you can see of her is of her is her silhouette of stars. he kisses her and smiles to himself.

they fall to the ground, then break their kiss with laughter. they talk happily and seem to be the happiest couple that everyone dreams of.

" hey babe, are you the girl at my school in real life? " he ask the girl as she slowly stars to disappear into the fog. he screams and soon wakes up.

every night the boy falls in love more with a mysterious girl. a tale of your true love meets you in your dreams but some can not control when or how they see them.

but the boy can control it and sees her every night. he knows everything but nothing of her. but ever since school he's question her identity.

a girl with the same silhouette of her has came and he stares at her blankly everyday. he purposely ruins into her a school but is too scared to say anything to her as if she can disappear into the fog like her.

he gets ready for school and goes there, excited to see the girl today. he walks into the campus wide-eyed, and so hopeful to see the girl. 

he sees his friend who signals to come there. he starts to run and bumps into a girl. he hears a thump and turns around to see the girl on the ground.

his heart races and his eyes go wide as he sees the girl of his dreams on the ground. he gives out a hand which the girl takes, not noticing who's hand it is.

her friend screams right before she takes his hand and the girl looks up at her friend, confused. they both stare at the girl then the girl on the ground stares at the boy. she is speechless and quickly gets off the ground, not taking his open hand. 

" hey, i'm sorry. i didn't mean to bump into you. are you okay? " the boy says to the girl, who has gotten up. he quickly puts down his hand as he seen she didn't need help.

" besides my knee bleeding, no. " her friend says sarcastically to him. 

" shut up, yeah no. i'm fine. " the girl says, who is mad at her friend for talking to him.

" no, let me clean up that scrape. i have a band aid. " he says then pulls it out of his white backpack. she sighs then sits on a bench and he puts the band aid on her scratch.

" well thanks for that- " she says but is cut off by him saying his name, clifford.

" we already knew that. " she says, not realizing what she said. she gets a hot flash and smiles quickly, then runs away and drags her friend.

the boys mind thinks about the girl and how she could possibly know his name which is soon interrupted by the bell of lunch. 

he skips going to the lunch line and goes to his spot where none of his friends are. he opens the door and then sees the girl there and holds it open.

" hey, how do you know my name? " he says questing her. she cusses herself out mentally before deciding how she should tell him. 

" well jemma has talked about you, i'm a friend of hers so yeah. " she says to him. he sadly thinks if her impersonation of him is.

as jemma was his make out buddy for the last summer. he stops thinking and sees the girls is right were he sits.

" wait, why don't you guys sit with here today? any friend of jemma's, is my friend too. " he says and smiles at them.

" yeah, sure " her friend says quickly which makes the girl give her a death stare. the sit down awkwardly with his friends.

they start to talk and quickly find how much interest they all have. the bell rings and teresa starts to walk away.

he runs up to her and gives her a note then runs away. she opens it up and reads it out loud.

" are you the girl in my dreams? " she says and feels as if she just shit herself. after that teresa left that school and went to a different one. while cliff stalked her secretly.