three

plot twist cliff // story three

third person point of view.

it was a late night in l.a. which was considered the city of dreams. a call for a stripper came in for a bachelorette party which was not unusual.

the manager waited in the back parking lot as his number one, employ came in late.

" oh clifford, since you're late today. i'm making you go to a bachelorette, i know how much you hate them that i thought i'd let you do one. " he says and smirks at him. he sighs at his boss and gets the address for it.

he goes into his work and works away until he notices it is time for him to go to the party. he gets his keys and goes into his car. 

he drives into the drive-way, and sighs as he knocks onto the door. a girl who looks a bit familiar opens the door to the house blasting metalcore music. her eyes look surprised shit less but she lets him in. 

" so who's getting married " he says to the girl. she smirks and points to a girl on a table, saying she wants to crowd surf.

the girl stops the music and turns on cliche stripping music. the girls at the party push the girl who was on the table onto a chair.

she gets handed money then her eyes get spotted on the guy. she screams and the guy's heart races.

the girl that always caught his eye during high school but never even got to talk to. but now he has to give her a lap dance and strip for her.

he laughs and quickly starts his routine while the girl just covers her face when the rest of them are throwing money on them. he stops as does the music and then sits on her lap. he smells alcohol on her which confuses him, as that makes girls more loosen up. and suddenly. the girl peaks up at him.

" can you get off me? " her light, voice squeaked out to the man. he nods and gets off her.

she then runs into a room. everyone else goes away and starts to go eat food. he is payed but he secretly goes to the room were the girl is.

" why are you fucking in here? " she says, sitting in a corner. 

" i wanted to see if you were alright. you looked freaked out in there. " he laughs then sits on the bed.

" well yeah, this guy i knew from high school who stared at me half the time which scarred me from you being a creep is coming to my house and stripping for me who is a lesbian. so sorry if i can't freak out. " she stands up and points her finger into his chest.

his heart drops as he runs out of the room, with his eyes filling tears. he turns to the house and sees the girl in the doorway starring at him.

" i juST LIKED YOUR MUSIC TASTE A LOT aND WANTED TO BE BEST FRIENDS BUT IT HURTS ME THAT YOU THINK I AM SOME CREEP " he screams at her and throws a vase at her which he misses at. he stomped his high heels to his car and drives all over the lawn just to go home, watch chick flicks, eat ice cream, and cry.

" she was so rad and i didn't know what to do but stare at her. not my fault. " he says with tears streaming down his face. then stuffing his mouth with ice cream.