제11장(Chapt.11)

I walked to the park and discovered a smiling Kim Taehyung sitting on the bench. But it wasn't me he was smiling at, it was....

The pigeons. As always and expected, Kim. Tae. Hyung. I chuckled at his cuteness while making my way towards him.

"Having fun there?" I teased a little. He clicked his tongue playfully while signaling me to sit on the bench.

"So what am I here for?" I ask out of curiosity.

"I don't know. Just talk about life. You know," he answered while closing his eyes. It was around 6pm and it's getting dark but it's a peaceful dark, not those scary ones.

"Well, aren't you scared that the fans are going to find you here?" I'm honestly worried for him actually. Like what if the fans will do something to him because his manager isn't here?

"Nahh. Bangtan didn't exactly get much attention. Like you see, it was a pretty small group who attended out concert just now. But it's okay, the members and I will work harder for our upcoming albums and hopefully, it'll be a success," he turned to me and smiled.

The part when he said bts didn't get much attention kind of broke my heart. But I know these boys will work hard. But I really want him to be happy.

"Bangtan fighting!" I cheered for him.

A year later

Touch my body~

The crowd went wild at our last pose. It was White Velvet's debut stage, like finally after a year. I'm currently in that group with Wendy, Seulgi, Joy and Yeri. My name stays the same.

Kik messenger

V1995 : Our Sarang did well~ Now wish me good luck.

KimVtae : Bangtan fighting! V fighting!! Danger fighting!!

V1995 : YESS ok bye I got to go.
-

"Ya unnie, what are you giggling at? Do you have a boyfriend?" Joy asked while looking at me suspiciously.

"Nope, it's my uh, sns you know, people are saying how well we did." I was wondering for a moment, why did I lie?

Jangnanhae neo dodaeche naega mwoya
Manmanhae uh nalgatgo noneungeoya
Neo jigeumwieomhae
Wae nareul siheomhae

( TRANSLATION )

Are you fucking kidding me? What am I to you?
Am I easy to you? Are you playing with me?
You are in danger now
Why are you testing me? Why are you testing me?
Don't get me twisted

I silently clapped in the waiting room while watching BTS's performance on the screen.

All the idols had to gather on stage to announce the number 1 song of the week. It was BTS's Danger vs Taetiseo's Holler (A/n : idk i just made this up HAHA)

I was really hoping BTS could finally win number one but unfortunately, they didn't. I'm kind of close to BTS and they were hoping they could do well with Danger but things didn't turn out that way. I remembered when they had high hopes for their 'N.O' promotions but they didn't really get much attention. And it's still the same now.

"It's okay Taehyung-ah, but trust me, you guys will do well in the future," I encouraged him and he gave me a smile.

-

Kik Messenger

V1995 : Can we meet at the park?

KimVtae : Yea sure. I'll be there in five minutes.

It was around 10pm when Taehyung texted me. I wonder what he's up to. I wore a thin sweater and sweatpants and head out. Since it's night time, I wore dark colours so people couldn't really see me, honestly, White Velvet kind of gain a lot of recognition already and even I question myself why.

"What's up?" I sat on the bench. It was silent and that went on for a minute when he suddenly burst into tears. I was taken aback. He put his head on my shoulder while crying.

"Shh shh it's okay, wait why are you crying?"

"The members and I have always looked forward to win number one but we never have I don't know what to do," he said between his sobs. I felt really sad I don't know why but I started tearing up a little.

How can this bright person actually have so much emotions?

"It's all going to be alright. I believe that in 2015, you guys will do great. I have faith, your music is good and even Warren G acknowledged it," I rubbed his back while consoling him.

"Sarang-ah, I, like you."