Escape

[Faith'sPOV]

"Young Lady, your highness want to see you in his office." the butler said. I stand up and put my guitar down. I pass  my butler and go to that old man's office.

"What do you want?" He face me and gave me a deadly glare. I just shook my head and apologize.

"I called you here because I want to discus something about our company. In the few months, the company from the philippines will merge to our company and to be sucessful...." he pause for a moment. "You have to marry thier son."

What?! His doing it to me now? I hate it! I stood up and slam both of my hands on the table.

"I WON'T LET YOU! I WON'T LET YOU MARRY ME TO A COMPLETE STRANGER! YOUR GOING TO DO WHAT YOU DID TO MY SISTER! YOUR MAKING MY LIFE LIKE HELL! I HAT YO-" Before I could finish my sentence, he slap me. I'm used to it anyway.

"DON'T YOU DARE RAISE YOUR VOICE TO ME YOUNG LADY!!! I'M THE KING OF THIS KINGDOM YOU'RE LIVING IN! AS LONG AS YOUR IN MY TERRITORY, MY RULES AND ORDERS MUST BE FOLLOW! AM STILL YOUR FATHER FAITH!"

My eyebrows narrow.

"Father? hahaha! are you joking? The heck! There's no single drop of your blood in my body! I'M NOT YOUR DAUGHTER AND YOUR NOT MY FATHER!" And with that, I storm out to his office and throw myself into my bed. I hug my pillow and cry. Then I heard some knocking at my door. 

"Faith dear can i come in?"

I qiuckly jump off my bed and open the door. As soon as I open it I hug her. She lead me inside my room and and we both sit on my bed.

"Mom*sob* I don't want to get marry yet.*Sob* I hate this." she rub my back. 

"I know that and i hate it when you cry like that. Please stop crying." I nod and wipe my tears.

"Now smile Faith for I got a plan." I gave my mom a puzzle look.

"What plan?" 

*******

"Are you all set?" she ask.

"Yes mom and mom..." I hug her tightly.

"I'm going to miss you Faith." Wanna know what her plan is? She's sending me to the Philippines to be free from my father's plan. Sounds old but I need it. I have a cousin at the Philippines and mom already called her. Everything is set the only thing left. I'm standing at her door.

*KNOCK-KNOCK-KNOCK*

"Who is it?"

"Dana, it's me." The door open and I saw my sister carrying her baby.

"What is it Faith?" She let me in first then I told her everything.

"What?! Faith, father would be furious if he founds out!" I shake my head.

"Dana, I don't want to be married to someone I don't really love. You know that." She shook her head. I hold her hand.

"Dana, I'm going to find the right guy for me. So, I need your help." Finally, she look at me and smile.

"Ok, Faith. I'll help you." Then she hug me. 

When everything is set, my mom and the other guards help me. 

"Faith, be careful there,ok?" I nod and hug me again. "Call me if something went wrong."

I'm leaving England because of my stepfather. After a few hours, I'm finally getting free. I just hope I'll find my prince there so the king won't force me to get married.