Drama Queen.

Authors note

Para po toh sa friend kong makulit na si Faith. hehe

Drama Queen

[Faith's POV]

I've been staying here in the Philippines for a couple of weeks now and i'm starting to get bored. Lenali and his husband are in their room. Probably asleep. It's 9 o'clock in the evening and DARN i cant sleep. I open my door just to peek if someone is awake....luckily no one is awake. I close the door again and put on some fitted pants and lose t-shirt. I grab my purse that has my phone,wallet and some pepper spray for emergency. I quitely sneek out the house. I hop in to a cab then went to my destination.

*****

"Here keep the change."

"Thank you po ma'am!" I just smile then turn my back. I miss going to bars. Ever since my mom married that guy I became a prisoner inside the castle.

I enter to bar just behind me. It's not that crowded. I miss doing this. I roam my eyes around the place. Darn! this club is cool!

Suddenly, the DJ played some music and it has to be one of my favorite. My hips start to sway a little and my feet drag me to the center. I dance to the music. For the past 5 years finally, i can have fun.

I'm having the time of my life when someone pull me. I stop dancing and look to the jerk that pulled me. 

"Hey sexy." he said with a grin on his face. I face him and cup his cute cheeks.

"Aww your pretty." he said. i just smile t him then.....

*HEADBUT!!!*

"Ouch!" as soon as he let go off me I ran out side the club.

I had a smile on my face when someone grab me.

"Ouch! Let me go!"

"YOU!!!" its that guy! 0_0!!

I'm so dead!

[Allen's POV]

Kainis yung babaeng yun ah! Pasalamat siya ang hot niyang tignan.  Nilapitan ko lang hinawakan ko yung bewang tapos sapak ma aabot ko?!

Hinabol ko siya pa labas ng bar. Nagulat siya nung bigla ko siyang hinablot.

"Patay ka sakin! Alam mo bang sinira mo image ko sa harap ng ibang tao!!! di mo ba ko kilala?"

"What???" super clue less yung mukha niya.

"Don't you understand what I've just said?"

"Well, I understand what you've just said right now." kaya naman pala. 

"Errr..... Nevermind that!" 

"Could you let go of me?" she said in innocent voice. If i know she just like to be cute.

"Well....I would but....." I gave her a naughty grin. 

Nung una di pa nya gets pero when it hit her. Her eyes winded.

"Y-You DOG!" sasampalin niya na sana ako ng bigla kong hinawakan yung bewang niya and kiss her. Pero it was a bad move. She kick me where it hurts the most! I Growl in pain. tatakbo na sana siya nung bigla kong hinawakan yung binti niya at nadapa siya.

Unexpectedly, sinipa niya yun mukha ko. And to make it a lot worst, the cops came. Tinayo nila kaming dalawa and start yelling their questions.

"Anong nangyayare dito?!"

"Oh officer! Thank goodness your here! This man wants to drag me at his house and rape me!!" Palakpakan! Umiyak na ang ating drama queen! 

"Hey! Sinungaling ka!" sigaw ko.

"Loko kang bata ka! Hindi naman taga dito tong babaeng toh. Miss? Your free to go. Do you want us to accompany you?"

"No thank you. Thank you for coming to my rescue." I glare at her but she gave me a victorious smile. Your on my dead list girl!

==========

Hi guys

sorry po for late update. Super busy ako hehe

BTW my ippost po akong new story. English po siya ngayon. Hope you will support me.

Keep in touch. Love you