Vs. Tokyo King

It was the day of the Shutoku match. Each team had prepared for the upcoming battle. Strategies and techniques has been finalized, and also each players all hungered victory. The air was tense, only silence to be heard around the Seirin area where Kyo had to slap Ame with a paper fan to create noise.

“Ow! What was that for Kyo?!” Ame complained, all heads turning to her while she yelled at her sister.

“Hehe, I just felt slapping you that’s all” Kyo acted cute giving a peace sign to her sister which Ame didn’t buy and still remained annoyed.

“Don’t give me that! Hitting me out of nowhere! What’s wrong with you!?” Ame continued to yell at her sister with veins popped all over her head.

“If you continue to yell like that, I’ll seriously hit you” Kyo threatened getting her paper fan ready with a death glare.

“Tch, whatever” Ame grumbled and then her PSP appeared in her hands as she turned it on. Kyo sighed at her sister’s behaviour and noticed Teppei staring at her making her slap her older sister. “O-Ow! What was that for now—” Ame wasn’t finished but Kyo kept hitting her with the paper fan she had in her hands.

“Baka! Baka! Baka! Baka! Baka!” Kyo chanted. “Is your PSP the only thing you focused on?! Think about the game will you?!”

“What?! I’ve already reminded these brats about what to do once they stepped on the bloody court! Do I have to repeat myself a dozen of times?!” Ame hollered pointing at the first five who were all staring at her. Out of annoyance and for Kyo to leave her alone, Ame had no choice but to talk to the five again proving to Kyo that she had done her role already and she could be left alone. “Tsk, Taiga!” they were all surprised when Ame called their ace by his first name. But being nonchalant about the curious faces, she didn’t even bother to explain that she is used to call other people with their given name. “You’re against Midorima Shintaro, besides scoring, your job is to block and stop him from shooting as possible and if ever Asami came up with a strategy, don’t forget to observe him first and don’t go loose on the court, you hear me?!”

 “I got it, geez. Don’t need to say it again” Taiga murmured the last part, unfortunately with Ame hearing it; he received a massive punch at the head before the match started.

Ame continued to give instructions to the players until she reached Teppei. She paused with her talking for a while, giving him an awkward stare which the others noticed. “Teme—Ow! What was that for Kyo?!” Ame received a slap from her sister again after calling Teppei with the name she gave him.

“Kiyoshi-senpai has a name you know!” Kyo pointed out receiving an annoyed glare from Ame.

The strategist looked back at the centre player and avoided eye contact. “T-Teppe—Kiyoshi, you… you’re in charge with under the court, obviously. You have to get the rebounds if ever they fail to shoot. But having the Generation of Miracles’ shooter, there’s a low chance that they’d miss a basket. Also that, you’re up against Otsube Taisuke; according to some research, he’s a very strong centre so I need you to cope up with his strength”

“G-Got it” Teppei stammered and stared at the ground to hide his blush. It was the first time Ame called him with his name; even if it’s only his family name.

“Wait, you actually researched on the players?” Kyo asked, looking impressed. But it was instantly taken back when Ame answered: “Uh, no. I just hacked someone’s file with complete data research. I just took it from her folder and print it out. It was easier than having to do actual research on the players”

 “I see…” o_o “…You really are lazy” =_=”

=3= “Just shut up, Kyo”

The whistle was blown signalling that it was time. It was time for them to battle against one of Tokyo’s kings, Shutoku High. The five starters stood up from the bench and made their way to the court when Kyo nudge her sister. “Aren’t you even going to say good luck to him?” she raised an eyebrow. Ame flinched and gave her sister a sour look before replying. “Why should I? I’m not his girlfriend or anything…”