She Hates Me

I was so happy to finally be in middle school. At the same time I was so scared,but I was able to make friends. I had hope...

What a fool I was...
I began opening my heart.
What a fool I was...

She always kept me away from them. I mean we didn't have a lot in common but we had made it work. Then she came along and kept them away from me. She pushed me out of every conversation like they were part of their own little club. Like I was the black sheep that was cursed. She made sure I felt out of place and unwanted.
I once wrote in my journal," I'm a freak am I not? I should just die already should I not?"

I can still remember her look at my words and smiling," yes, you are."

Then she giggled and laughed at my face and she ignored me afterwards and started talking to her friends...

I had tried to me nice and be kind. We had partnered up and I ended up doing all the work. I had gave presents and gave her my seat when she was alone. Yet. she. didn't. care.

What a fool I was to think kindness would kill her. What an idiot I was!

Hahaha.....
I remember when we were in P.E. and she wanted to pitch the ball at me and I yelled and said," No, your going to aim for me."

She didn't listen and insisted

I yelled," NO, I don't like you..."

And she got upset...
Was I really being that cruel, Was I becoming just like her? Was I wrong? At no point did I cry when she practically reminded me every time I was around her that she hated me, and I was simply saying that the feeling was mutual...

Was I so wrong?
Was I...

(Disclaimer: This is just a story of events. No one is being named or blamed for their actions. This is simply a story for the people and me to look upon.)