Chapter 1

A/N: that's Auriel in the thingie above for the next couple chapters I'm going to be putting pics of the characters up there. Oh yeah, I use Skyrim references like a lot so forgive me.
========Auriel POV===========

It's been years. Years since Jack and Tara saved me from the tomb. Years since I was locked in it by my mother for the protection of the jade scroll. There's a prophecy that says my blood will make tyranny over the sun. My father, the vampire king, wants it so he doesn't have to be scared of the sun. He wants to live with the rest of society... like me... but I know it's not possible. I just want to reverse this curse I was born with.

This curse of vampirism, this monster inside me. I can't escape it... it pulls me back into the darkness. Jack is the only one who makes me feel safe and okay. He's my best friend. My safe haven. I feel as if he will save me from the darkness. Currently Jack and I are with our friends. Serana, Ben, Seth, Jesse, Raven, Kendall, Austin, and Tara... the people who make me feel somewhat human. "Aye auri, you okay?" Raven's quiet voice calls, "oh um I'm fine. Just thinking," Jack pipes in as Raven begins to speak, cutting off her words completely "what about?" "Just stuff." Tara gives me a concerned look as she grips her boyfriend, Seth's arm, she pulls out her phone and begins typing something. A few minutes my phone goes off.
(I'm typing the conversation, A is Auriel T is tara)

T- thinking about the tomb again?
A- ...Yeah sorry T it's hard not to...
T- it's okay auri I get it. But... we're all worried about you especially Jack.
A- don't worry about me I'm okay.
T- you sure?
A- yeah...

She never replied back but she was looking at me in concern. I know I'm not okay but I'm making sure they are before I am....
============================
Wow um this was my first chapter and it was fucking horrible. I'll post a new chapter in a few days.