Chapter 3

A/N: the song actually goes with the chapter and i was bored so i decided to do another update!
~~~~~~~~Auriel's POV~~~~~~~~~

I glance to jack, seeing him already staring at me. I quickly look down and blush bright red. With my peripheral vision I notice something move. Someone sits beside me and puts their arm around me. "Jack..."
His nose nuzzles my hair, "princess."
I smile a little at his nickname and lean into his side. I lean into his warmth, his safety, his peacefulness. Relaxing against him he plays with my hair and sings softly,

"I'm in love with an angel heaven forbid made me a believer with the touch of her skin world's apart we were the same until you hit the ground, maybe I'm crazy, maybe im weak, maybe I'm blinded by what I see, you wanted a soldier but it wasn't me cause I could never set you free, so fly on your own it's time I let you go,"

I peer up at him to see him smiling down at me lovingly. "Auri? We can tell eachother anything right?" He asks in such an innocent voice "of course jackiboy (JSE reference)."

He let's go of me and stands pulling me to my feet with him. His bigger hands clasp my smaller ones within his own, he looks straight into my eyes. I can see so many emotions in his eyes. "Auriel Violet Fray I've been in love with you from the moment my sister and I pulled you from that tomb so many years ago. I can't hold back my feelings for you anymore so will you be my girlfriend?" I stood in shock for a second before answering "Yes. I will be you're girlfriend." A wide smile spread across his face and his lips crashed against mine in a loving but passionate and slightly rough kiss, I kiss back and go bright red. I'm so happy he's mine.

Jack's POV
I'm so happy she's mine. My lips move against her soft perfect lips. Someone clears their throat behind us. I pull away from Auri and look behind me to see Jesse and Serana.

Auri's POV
Serana squeals loudly "OTPPPPP!!!!" I cover my ears at her loud squeal "Fucking hell Serana." "Sorry not sorry." She giggles, I facepalm and hug Jack's waist. He hugs back and kisses my head. "JESSE OH MY GODDDDDDDDD IT'S SO CUTEEEEEEEEE!!!!" Serana squeals again. It's time to signal the sirens (yous get a virtual cookie if you get that reference) cause they're missing one. And her name's Serana. "Seranaaaaa." I drag out her name to annoy her "aurielllllllll." I smile a little at her playful nature and answer "we get it you're a siren just don't make our ears bleed from your squealing." "Fiiiine." She huffs... my wonderful playful friends...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This was more horrible than the last two holy fuck I'm sorry.