Justin and Me -2

After we had our big reunition we went to see our friends ( some people you dont know will be in here) we went to get Reagan, Saffy, Ellen, Kara, Katie, Edith, and Damon. After they all found out I was back Justin and I went back to my house and he helped me unpack and he suprisingly still knew where everything went.

It started to get dark out so Justin asked his parents if he could stay at my house tonight and my parents didnt care because they were reuniting with Justin's parents.

You wanna go live, Justin asked

Sure, I said

We were live and we posted it on musical.ly people were going crazy over it. Justin suggested we play truth or dare. Comments of things flew in like crazy.

Me, Damn people you guys want us to do everything like legit calm down.

JB, I have never heard you talk like that

Me, Oh yeah I forgot to tell you I changed a little back in Indiana lets just say a lot

JB, I agree

Justin read the first dare and it said KISS!!

I told them we were friends and the next thing I know i feel his lips touch mine. I hesitated a little but then I knew it felt right.

Justin looked into my eyes and looked into his I swear nothing felt real. We giggled and read more dares. The next one read and it said sit on Justin's lap for the rest of the game. So I did it and it felt weird but right. We did more dares and decided to end the broadcast. After the broadcast Justin and I locked eyes and he got closer to me and the next thing I knew fireworks were going off. I told justin I liked him and he said he liked me too.