4

Justins pov

It was the next day and shawna was still sleeping i decided to get up and take a shower. As i was getting up i felt something grab my hand i turned around and the next thing i know shawna was and she kissed me.

Shawnas pov

I woke up because justin was getting out of bed i grabbed his hand before he full got up and pulled him down and kissed him.

Jay- what was that for?

Shawna- what i cant kiss my bf when i get up in the morning.

Jay- well usually i would do that but since you did it today i get to do it tomorrow

Shawna- fine ig.

After justin got out of the shower he took me somewhere. He wouldnt let me take the blind fold off until we got there.

15 mins later

We finally got there i told justin he didnt have to bring me to a hotel and

Jay well if your turning 18 today i guess i have to

Shawna jay you didnt have to

Jay yes i did

Justins pov

I brought shawna to a hotel for her birthday and i told her to get her swim suit on. She had finished a little after me and when she came out in her bikinni i said damn you fine cutie she giggled and i bit my lip.

We go to the pool and the first thing we went to was the hot tub. We got in and played truth or dare

Jay- truth or dare shawna

Shawna- i pick dare

Jay- ok i dare you to go into the pool and sit there for 10 seconds

Shawna- ok

She walked to the pool and jumped in. She grabbed my hand and pulled me in. Shawna was freezing so we went back to hot tub. After awhile she got out so i followed her. She wrapped a towel around herself and pulled me to come with her.

Shawnas pov

I pulled justin out of the pool area because it was closing so we decided to leave. Since evryone was asleep and not going to on the elevator me and justin went on the elevator. Our floor was the highest floor and they elevator was slow. Justin and i started to make out and they elevator dinged.

Jay lets continue this in the room.

Shawna ok

So i got on justins back and we went to the room. I took a shower to get the clorine smell off.

After i got out of the shower i put some really pajamas (pictuer below)

I walked out and justin said lets continue what we had in the elevator (They are both 18) justin started to kiss me and he moved to my neck then my stomach he stopped there we both didnt want to because we are technically we are both still teenage...

(They are both 18) justin started to kiss me and he moved to my neck then my stomach he stopped there we both didnt want to because we are technically we are both still teenagers but smart so yeah