Chapter One

Claudia P.O.V

waking up is the worse feeling as i have to leave the love of my life my BED, i walked to my desk and saw my phone was buzzing like crazing i pick it up to see that Kailey ( my best friend) was blowing up my phone. I finally decide to answer "what do you want 'MOTHER'" i say as it was to early for this " i have the best new's you won't believe" she said overly excited "what is so important that you had to wake ME up on MY birthday" "well...... i got us Dolan twins ticket but that's not the best part i got us VIP"  i paused for a minute as i was I had to regain all my thoughts "t-t-hank you I don't know what to say" I say in awe " you don't have to say anything at all just that you will come with me" "of course I'll come with you, thank you so much I definitely owe you one" "you do, but you need to get up remember it's only Wednesday" oh yeah dang it I forgot my birthday has to be on a school day "wait before you go when are the twins coming" like it can't be that soon " next Friday hope your excited, bye love ya" she hung up on me well thanks.

But really I don't think I'm physically capable to meet the Dolan twins like Ethan and Grayson next week, well at least I have something to look forward to, unlike school.

I had to get my lazy a*s out of my precious bed and get ready for school as I only have 10 minutes. Breakfast done, hair done, makeup done, teeth done oh crap forgot to change out of my pjs ok clothes done now it out the door and on my way to school.

I ran out of my car and rushed to my locker which was right next to Kailey's, I almost feel but made it to see kailey leaning against her lockers with her eyes literally glued to her phone, I pushed her shoulder to get her attention but I felt bad because she reacted by saying "don't hurt me" "aww don't worry it's just me, and have they come back again" she nods her head lowly, literally our whole grade hates us for liking the Dolan twins it's not fair they would never understand.

I can't believe how rude people can be, but the main bi**hs are Layla and her minions as we like to call them they don't just say mean things they push us around like rag dolls and laugh in our faces, luckily we have each other no one can take that away from us. After I finally got my books altogether I turn around to see kailey holding a present with a card "I really need to go to homeroom but the tickets are in the card" she winked before she left running as she was late, but that made me realise I'm late shit I need to run luckily I made it in time for roll call.   I hate it when your birthday is on a school day this has to be one of the worst birthday but I'm happy Layla and her minions haven't harassed us today, all I have been thinking about today is opening Kailey's present as I watched the clock tick five minutes till the bell. It's sad because kailey has only had one class with me out of the 6 periods we have a day, it feels like this day could drag on forever

Finally after what felt like years the bell went, most people on there birthday wish the day would never end but for me it's the opposite. Now it's time to go open my birthday present Yay! I made it to my locker and saw kailey leaning against my car jumping up and down as she saw me, "well are you going to open up your present" she asked " yep" I said popping the p I ripped the top off to see a "a light brown build a bear" why a build a bear "thanks" I say trying to be nice as she did buy me Dolan twins tickets. " your so stupid click the hand" as I pressed the hand it spoke "what's up guys we're back and today we" then it paused and went on to Kailey's voice " celebrating Claudia's birthday" awww how cute " that's kailey it's so cute" I hugged her soon after I drove kailey to our favorite diner down the street the ..............?. This place has always been a family to me so as soon as I walked in everyone was singing happy birthday I was shocked and blushed immediately. At least i have my family here, including kailey but there is something is missing MY MUM! i turn around to see her i cried i haven't seen her for a year. she went off to japan for a year of work i cant believe she is finally here, i hug her tight never wanting to let go again. 

now everything is complete i'm finally 17 , i blow out my candle shh i wished that i would marry grayson. It was such a long day so glad its actually over time to sleep and go back to the love of my life.