Chapter three

I didn't want to get up, nowadays the only thing keeping my alive is my family and most importantly Grayson, kailey was still asleep which isn't surprising. I decided to get ready as soon as possible because I needed to cover these bruises as best as I can, i get up and look at all the bruises I really wish she could have hurt me on Monday but I should really just get over it think positive i guess . Before i put all the makeup on I hopped into the shower i end up picking out my 4ou shirt with some nice ripped jeans, As soon as I got out I looked in the mirror again luckily the swelling had gone down alot, I covered it all up surprisingly well as i tried my best not to hurt myself to much I'm just so excited .
As I got out kailey was on her phone stalking the Dolan twins to find out where they were staying surprisingly shes actually quite good at it , "so Claudia I found out that they are staying just a few blocks away from the venue so we better hurry so we get to see them before" she said running out of breath " you found them quickly" I said jokingly surprised "well you know me, I am a great stalker" she said pretty proud of herself "well I'm already ready so it's you who needs to hurry up for the first time, I'll pack and you go and get dressed" she started to run off quickly grabbed some clothes "wait kailey remember your 4ou shirt" "oh yeah couldn't forget that" she laughed and quickly ran into the bathroom. The event is a couple hours away as no one really knows my city, thanks to that I'm the designated driver that desperately needs coffee as we do not need me to fall asleep at the wheel do we.  last night i couldn't really sleep as all I could think about was the Dolan twins thinking I look ugly and also if Grayson got a girlfriend which there is a chance. Kailey finally after taking her time got out of the bathroom "and you think im slow" i said as we ran out the door and jumped into the car, only two hours till we're there.

~Time skip to the hotel~

"Were HERE" kailey yells at the top of her lungs as we parked the car, we headed over to the front desk to get our keys for our room but i was stopped at the door as a crowd of people barge past the both of us i tried to look over the crowd but being the short ass i am i couldn't see over the top so i decided to just walk around when i run into the back of someone and dropped my suitcase, i didn't have time to look up as i had to clean the mess they made but when i looked up my mouth dropped as i saw..........................