Loving the Pain (boyxboy) || Chapter 16: What is this feeling?

I was shocked. Not only did both of my mother's know each other, they were also romantically involved with one another.

Holy shit

"...but they took her away before...before I even knew you existed..." Anna looks at me, her eyes filled with anger. "Those damn bastards...they separated us because they knew...about us."

My mother's eyes were filled with tears, "When I became pregnant with you, baby...I just...I was terrified. I did my best with you, but I was too weak to stop them when...w-when they took you from me..."

I smiled sadly and walked over to her, wrapping my arms around her neck, "It's okay, mom. I'm alright now. And so are you, we all are."

"They'll never get you again, Honor. Nobody will. I'll never let anyone take any of you away from me again. I'm not weak anymore." Anna said, voice filled with anger and determination.

She was right, she was strong. After what happened with Col, she started training to become a cop. She's still in school, but she's learning more and more about self defense and keeping people safe. She even keeps a gun hidden in the house somewhere. Though she never allowed us to know where it is.

"Thank you both. I love you more than words could describe." My mother smiled and kissed my forehead. I opened my mouth to speak again, but I was interrupted by the door opening.

"Hey guys, the doctor told us you were in here and-" Colton and Tristan walked in together hand-in-hand, Tristan babbling on and on until he saw Anna sitting next to my mother, arms wrapped securely around her waist as if she were afraid to let go.

It was silent for a bit, Col looked confused and Tristan just looked shocked. He stated at my mother for a bit, then jumped when she broke the silence.

"T-Tristan..? Oh my how you've grown up..." my mother smiled with tears in her eyes.

I hadn't been looking at Tristan anymore, that is until I heard a soft voice whisper my mom's name then a quiet hiccup. Before I could react, Anna had moved over to make room for Tristan who threw his arms around my mother like a small child.

"Honor you're here! Y-You're alive! O-Oh god mom and I missed you so much..." he cried.

My mother laughed and kissed his cheek, "I missed you both very much as well. Oh lord has it really been this long? Look at you! My first little baby all grown up!"

I giggled as Tristan's cheeks were being pinched. We stayed that way for a few hours. Just laughing and talking together. Tristan and I introduced Colton to my mother and she absolutely loved him. Now, Tristan was sat on the couch, Col spread out completely on the cushions, head in Tristan's lap and fast asleep.

I was nearly asleep as well, comfortably laying in my mother's lap. I was exhausted, but as soon as I closed my eyes, a doctor came in,

"Dylan Tucker?" My eyes opened and I looked at him questioningly. "It's Mr. Johnathan, he refuses to eat or take his meds."

I sigh and sit up. I kiss my mother on the cheek and she smiles at me, "Take good care of him, darling. He needs you." I nodded and leaned forward so Anna could kiss my forehead,

"I'm gonna stay here for a bit okay, sweetheart?"

"Yeah that's fine. I'll see you guys later. I love you all." I announce as I walk out of the room.

As we approached Max's hospital room, a loud crash echoed through the halls, followed by multiple people yelling and someone screaming. I cursed under my breath and hurried into his room. There was broken glass and food all over the floor and a few nurses were hurrying to clean up the mess.