Chapter One

Rosie and Peter New Port

"I desire you to come with me, to a place where we can be together persistently" Peter smiled at Rosie, squeezing her hands.

 "Peter I can't just leave everything and go off with you. What about my sister and my mother. Also my father would never approve." Rosie sighed; looking away from Peter’s enchanted sapphire eyes.

 "Come on Rosie I love you and you love me, nothing could ever keep us apart there" Peter exhaled.

 "Peter, I want to come but I just can't" Rosie eyes became a depressing grey.

 "Why not? This is our dream, to be togeth-"

 "He doesn't know about us" Rosie cut Peter of before he could finish.

 "Who doesn't know?"

 "My father, he still thinks you’re the boy who is teaching his daughter to ride a horse,” Rosie said just below a whisper.

"That doesn't matter to me, I will do anything for you, for us"

 "Peter I-"

 "I'm not taking no for an answer, meet me by the stables at eight." With that he left leaving Rosie to stand alone in confutation.

 How is Rosie going to tell father that I was running off with the stable boy. Maybe he would be ok with it. Oh whom am I kidding if she told him he would forbid me to see Peter?

 That is one punishment that she would never be able to live with.

Rosie slowly made her way back to the manner working out all the conceivable things she could say to illuminate.

 What if She doesn’t tell them and just leave?

Mother and father would still have one daughter if she left. Lilly is here and she could take over fathers company.

Rosie is sure they wouldn't miss her at all; after all she just caused trouble all her life.

When she walked in the door of the manner Rosie had decided, she was going to go with him.

Rosie and Peter New Port

Last week Peter was in the forest just north of the manner.

Peter was looking for some sweet smelling flowers to give to Rosie. He came across beautiful blue flowers that reminded him of her perfect eyes.  

She was going to love them as much as Peter did. But Peter always knows that one day it would end. She would meet someone else, someone who would be much better for her than Peter is.

"What’s wrong?" asked an angelic voice.

Peter turned around to face a lady. She looked quite peculiar in her big blue dress, she definitely stood out. In her hand there was a wand and her hair was tied up in a neat bun above her head.

 "Come on child tell me.” The lady—fairy—smiled.

"I was just thinking about how me and my lover are truly never meant to be." Peter mumbled.

"Your love is pure so I shall help you" She held out her hand, inside was a clear glowing bean.

"For you and your Rosie to be together forever," she explained, "This portal leads to a land where dreams come true, a place where you will be safe. Be warned though this is a magical land and all magic comes with a price. Also one last thing, never swallow the pixie dust. If you where to it would give you a very dark trype of magic. This magic will bring bad things upon you and the one you love"