Chapter Two

“Happy Anniversary!” Killian smiled leading a blind folded girl across the ship to the plank. “I know you have always wanted to go swimming with the mermaids and I happened to find a nice one, Arial her name is.” Killian pulled of the blindfold and his blue eyes meet the girls Green eyes.

“Good Moring.” She breathed in; being face to face with the legendary Hook was distracting.

“You going to stand there all day?” Killian asked and the girl realized she was still in her nightgown; well Killen was in his swimwear.

“I’m coming.” She laughed stripping down to her undergarments.

“Only girl who would strip down in front of me with out fucking.” Killian laughed.

“Only pirate I know who is embarrassed.” The girl shot back squealing when she hit the cold water. 

“Why Bella.” Killian frowned treading water.

“Why what,” The girl—Bella—asked pushing her brown hair out of her face, “Why does the world hate pirates, why is the water called, why what Killian?”

“Why are you staying with me?” Killian asked, “After I aloud you to leave and go back to your family you stayed with me.”

“When my family retailed me off for currency you pleaded your Brother to lend you the money, you new if you left me there I may not be in this world today.” Bella smiled avoiding the cold glare she was getting in return. “Why are you like this Hook?”

“So were back to this?” Killian snapped, “I thought we were over my history?”

“Your unbelievable Hook.” She spat climbing back onto the Jolly Roger.

Bella stormed past the crew half naked and slammed her cabin door closed. She scanned the closet half wanting to walk around naked and piss Hook off even more—if that was possible.  Bella pulled her favorite green dress over her head and slipped her shoes on underneath.

“Morning Bella.” One of the crewmembers smiled.

“It’s the afternoon.” Bella spat running her fingers over the railing. “Do you know where we’re are heading today?”

“I can’t say, orders from Hook.”

“Who said your going to tell me?” I smirked slowly moving closer to the crewmember, “Your going to tell or I well feed you to a mermaid; not a good looking one.”

“You wouldn’t.” I stuttered moving backwards until he was pressed up against the door to the rooms.

“What the Hell is going on?” Hook shouted prying Bella off the crewmember, “Bella?”

“Killian.”

“We good now?” He asked glaring daggers at the crewmember.

“Were we ever bad?” Bella laughed, “Were are we going?”

“Neverland,” Killian’s smile faded, “I have some unpaid business to attend to.”

“What am I going to do on this island?” Bella asked become pissed at the fact she was getting dragged around.

“Stay on the ship and don’t talk to anyone.” Killian instructed looked at the view, “Were here.” He turned around to the crew, “Don’t let Bella leave the ship.”

They nodded and Bella scoffed; giving a hug to the pirate before he jumped into the smaller boat and headed out to land.

Bella turned around to the crew with a wicked smirk on her face, “If any of you tell him I left you well end up mermaid bait.”