Prologue

(Loki's POV)

"Amber Jade Foster" Fury announces.

A confidential folder was slammed down in the middle of the table and slid across in front of Tony. Tony dropped his legs from the table and took the folder. We all looked questionably at Fury who had a serious face like always.

"Who is she?" Natasha asked, watching Tony flip through the folder. Fury pointed to a girl behind him and she stepped out, revealing herself as Jane Foster.

"Jane?" Thor sits up in surprise.

"Thor" she nods at him.

"Hey big guy" Came another voice from behind Fury and Jane rolls her eyes.

"Darcy!" Thor says in surprise.

"Save you talks for later, Jane has something to tell you, concerning that folder Tony has" Fury eyes Tony as Tony shuffles through all the documents. He gestures for Jane to talk.

"Okay well um. I have a sister. She is 5 years younger than me and her name is Amber. She was taken from us when she was 10 and we haven't seen her since until now"

"You have a sister? And you didn't bother to tell me?!" Darcy looked at Jane in disbelief. Fury gave Darcy a glare and she shut up.

"This is your sister?" Bruce asks as he picks up a picture from the pile Tony made. He holds it up and shows Jane. Jane nods sadly as Bruce passes the photo around. When everyone sees the picture, they look at it in shock. When the picture comes to me, I look at it closely.

She looked like Jane but younger. Her hair was a much darker brown than Jane's, she had dark eyes that almost look black and piercing. But one thing that was different was that she had dog ears.

I look to Jane. "Why does she have dog ears?"

Jane shrugs but Fury answered for me. "Because we believe she was taken by HYDRA and they used her as an experiment"

"And? Why are we being told this?" I ask, frowning.

"Because Loki, she is now a target of SHIELD. She has been spotted stealing our weapons from our base down in New York and has been killing our agents down there. We are expecting her to attack Stark Tower next for his technology. I need you all to put a stop to this. Take her up here for questioning" Fury tells everyone.

"But please, don't hurt her" Jane puts in.

"Don't worry Jane, we will get your sister back in one piece and alive" Tony says, giving a slight bow. We all roll our eyes and Fury dismisses us to Stark Tower.

"Jane, we will make sure we won't harm her, I promise" Thor gives her a kiss and I roll my eyes.

"Please Thor, save that for later when I am not in your presence"

"Sorry brother, come. Let us get Jane's sister" he puts his arm around my shoulders and leads me out of the door.

I shrug his arm off my shoulders and glare at him as he laughs and continues walking in the direction the Avengers took. We took one of the jets down from the Hellicarrier and Nat piloted the jet towards Stark Tower. Landing on the pad, we exited the jet and walked inside Tony's main room on the top floor.

"Anyone want a drink?" he asks, walking over to his bar where he pours himself a drink.

"I would, but I have a job to do" A voice said from the shadows, almost like a growl. We all turn in the direction of the voice and raised our weapons.