Chapter 6

(Loki POV)

"SHE DID WHAT!?" Everyone shrinks at the tone of Fury's voice.

"I think what Loki was saying is that Amber ran away, leaving a note" Tony answers but then cringes under the angry gaze of Fury.

"I HAVE NO TIME FOR YOUR COMMENTS STARK! YOU HAD ONE JOB, THE BOTH OF YOU" pointing at both Jane and I. "ONE JOB!"

"HYDRA is after her. She is running because she doesn't want us to get harmed. As it said in the letter. We should help her" I tell Fury, trying to keep calm. But on the inside, I was angry at myself for leaving her there. I could have stopped her.

"I WILL THINK OF SOMETHING! EVERYONE LEAVE ME NOW!" Fury snaps. We don't know what had gotten into him this morning. But as soon as I teleported here with the news, he immediately got so mad.

Fury storms out of the meeting room, though he told us to leave him. We all look at each other, slightly confused about his behaviour.

"We have to find a way to get my sister back. I cannot afford to lose her again!" Jane exclaims, Thor calming her down. I sit there in silence most of the time as the Avengers make a plan to rescue and protect Amber from HYDRA.

I shouldn't have walked away from her. I heard her punching the wall last night. And then silence. I had thought she went to bed so I went to bed too. I couldn't stop thinking of how much she had changed. From a HYDRA experiment weapon to a girl who has feelings and cares about so many people.

If it wasn't for Bruce giving her that gas, she probably still wouldn't remember us at all. Especially Jane. Last night, all I could think about was her and how her words had hurt me. She thought I didn't care for her. I care for her, a lot must admit.

I didn't really think about it until after that kiss we shared in the pool. After that, I felt all of my emotions for her explode and I felt so many things. One that came out strongest for me was love. I know, the God of mischief and lies cannot love. Well I guess I can. I admit it now. I love Amber. But I don't know if she even loves me back.

"Hello? Reindeer games?" I snap out of my thoughts when Tony waved a hand in my face.

"What?" I frown, noticing everyone's gaze is on me.

"We asked if you knew where Amber could have gone." Bruce says.

"Uhm, I uh. I'm afraid not. She hasn't told me much. Maybe Jane? Would you know?" I scratch the back of my neck.

"They asked me already and I said I don't know. She doesn't tell me" she shakes her head in sadness.

"We need to know something!" Tony flings his arms in the air.

I really wish to know where she went. She could be anywhere by now. Far away from me to apologise for my actions towards her.

"Oh!" Bruce stands up and goes over to a Shelby full of folders and files. "If I remember my experiment correctly, I made a tracking system in the gas!"

"You could've told us before!" Clint frowns.

"I suddenly remembered. Ah!" He takes out a file and reads through it. "Yeah, so there is a way we may be able to track her. Tony?"

"On it!" Tony takes his phone out of his pocket and loads his hacking system up. He makes it a hologram so we are able to see what he is doing. We watch as he presses a few buttons and unlocking things. Then all of a sudden, a map appears and there is a dot blinking. "Found her"

"It looks like she is in one of those abandoned warehouses down by the docks" Nat points out.

"Why would she go there?" I ask.