Chapter 9 (A Near Death Experince)

Etho POV

I heard talking all around me. "Please, Please, Please be okay.... Be okay for your baby gurl." I wanted to yell "Skyler, I am right here... I am fine please don't cry." But I couldnt I could only hear what was going on around me. Then I tried with all of my strength to wake up. My eyes started to open and I saw my first glimpse of light. "Etho, Etho Oh My God Your Awa-" She was cut off by Seth grabbing her and begining to hit her she cried out in pain but was soon muffled by Seth trying to choke her. Beef ran up trying to free Skyler, but Seth hit him hard across the face causing him to fall to the floor in pain. Then he went back to choking Skyler. Then in her had appeared a knife, my knife and she stabbed Seth in the stomach.

Skyler POV

I sat there with Beef for awhile until Etho started to open his eyes. "Etho, Etho Oh My God Your Awa-" I was cut off by Seth grabbing me. He started to hit me I cried out in pain, then he began to choke me. I saw Beef run at me and Seth but was hit really hard in the face causing him to fall to the floor in pain. Seth started choking me again. I knew if I didn't do anything I would die and I am not ready for death. "Think Skyler, THINK" Then I remebered Etho's Knife it was in my pocket I grabbed it without Seth seeing and then stabbed him in the stomach causing him to fall to the floor holding the knife, that I had just killed SethBling with.

SethBling POV

She just killed me. I just sat there dying. I am dying. This is wrong. Skyler should be dying. I remove the knife and threw it. The knife scraped her face. Everything went black.