Chapter 10 (Its Me or Him) *FINALE*

I saw the knife come flying at my face. Luckily, I moved out of the way making the knife just scrape against my skin. I was still gasping for breath as the Mindcrack guys stood there shocked. "He... Tried to kill me...." OldManWilkers just ran up and hugged me. "Your okay, right?" "Yeah, accept for the fact that I killed someone." "You did what you had to do, he could have killed all three of us easily." Then Seth grabbed my leg and pulled me down. I screamed. No one moved, freaked out at what they saw. I kicked at his face. Trying to get him off. "Help..." He moaned out. Then the nurse came in with the police. "WHAT IN THE WORLD HAPPENED?!?!?" "I can explain, right now do what you can for him." Then the cop grabbed me and began to pull me away violently. "Get over here you son of a bitch" He said as he threw me in a chair. "What the hell happened in that room?" "That guy attack my friend and me while we were sitting there with an injured friend." "I can see a lot has happened to you, sorry I was so rough with you but you could have killed him or he could possibly still die and I needed a very good explanation for that. How did you get all this blood on you? An incident at our hotel with our friend who was really depressed I held him in the last moments before he was brought here, the rest of the blood is from the incident that just happened." "What did he do to you that left you no choice but to stab him?" "He attacked me, the one friend with me tried to stop him but he hit him really hard which caused him a lot of pain he also hit me and started to choke me." "I see, and I will get this same explanation from your friend?" "Yes, you will."

Magical Time Skip

(1 month later)

I had still not left Wisconsin. Etho still needed to be here for his treatment and I defiantly was not about to leave him alone. My feet hung in the cool water of the lake as I sat on the dock thinking. Then Etho came up and plopped down next to me. "Hey gurl" He said as he wrapped his arms around me. "Hi..." I said in a quiet voice. "Oh come on what's wrong?" I sighed and looked at his face then back down at the water. "Etho It's me or it him..... You have to decide." "I know" I got up and began to walk away, but was stopped by Etho grabbing my hand. "I have thought about it to..." He stood up looking into my eyes. "Skyler, I know you said that you were precious to me and you are but so is Beef." "So.... It your choice Etho and I already know it not me...." "Wait! Skyler, when I saw Seth hurting you I wanted to jump up and kill him myself. You are so very precious to me. And I wanted to ask you something." I stood there as he got down on one knee. "Skyler, Will you marry me?" "Oh my god" I said in the most shocked voice ever. "Yes" He slid the ring on my finger and got up and kissed me. "How did you know this was the ring I even wanted?" "Remember that day we walked past the ring shop and you pointed at that exact ring... I remembered." I hugged him. "God your amazing...."