Chapter 2

After taking several selfies and signing a poster for the lady, she finally gave Miku a movie. "Happy holidays!" She waved happily as she left.
"Whew! That took forever." Miku said as she walked back to Kaito's apartment door. She sighed with a smile. 'Fans are the best part about being a super star.'  She though with gleefully.
When she got back to Kaito's apartment, she was semi suprised o see Kaito sitting on his sofa staring at the door with a face of impatience.
"What?" Miku said nervously. "It take you 20 minutes to find a movie from your car?" He said jokingly, shaking his head.
She gave a sigh of relief. "20 minutes? Was I really out there for 20 minutes?" She asked as she walked over to sit down.
"Ya, you took your time." Kaito said as he showed her the movie he chose. "Krampus?!" Miku exclaimed. "But that's a horror movie!" She said. "It's not that scary." He said, placing the box on his lap. "What movie did you get?" He asked. "Home Alone!" She said happily, presenting the box in front of her. "Hmm..." Kaito said thoughtfully. "Which one should we watch?" Miku asked.
A small, mischievous smirk came to Kaitos face. "Let's watch Krampus, then we can watch Home Alone." He replied smoothly.
"But! It's a horror movie! I really don't like horror stuff, you know I get scared easily." Miku pouted. He just smiled an got up to put in the movie.
'Think of a way out, HURRY!' Miku thought desperately to herself.
"I'm going to go get the cookies for snacks!" She exclaimed, and hurried to the kitchen.
She grabbed the bag of cookies and opened up a few cabinets looking for plates before find the last one. She placed the plate on the counter and sighed. 'He knows I hate scary movies, so why did he pick one?' She thought to herself. He hates scary movies to. She smiled as she remembered times from when they were teenagers, whenever they put on a horror movie, it was also Kaito to be the first one to jump or scream. Sometimes, he would even go to the bathroom and stay there until the movie was over.
Thinking about her teenager years made her smile, but at the same time it made her sad.
Those were the days when she still worried about her petty rivalries with. Tone Rion, and she would baby sit Ryuto.
She shook her head and started placing the cookies into the plate.