⚠ Information ⚠

This is really important for you to read!!

First of all, thank you. 

I tried to solve the problem with the Wattpad Support, but it was useless. So, as I want everybody to have the possibility to read and know my stories and works, I decided to move all the mature chapter in this book. In this way there's no problem at all.

I know some of you want to read the chapters in the same book, and I tried making them private and changing the rating of the book to No Mature, but it was useless. So, in a desperate attempt to make all of you happy I created this new book, but you will still have to FOLLOW ME because, for not having any problems with the Wattpad Support, I'll make them private, but I'll warn you inside the same book.

STEPS TO READ THE CHAPTERS:

- You have to FOLLOW ME, since, as I said before, the chapter are PRIVATE

- If the chapters don't show up, you will have to DELETE this book, UNFOLLOW ME and, if you're reading from the app CLOSE it.

- Once you're done, FOLLOW ME again and ADD the book on your library, if it still DOESN'T WORK, try from the PC (for example) and, if not, just MESSAGE ME.

IF THE BOOK DOESN'T SHOW UP:

- If you can't see the book, just go to my READING LIST called +18, and in there it should be my book.

- If it still DOESN'T APPEAR, and you're already FOLLOWING ME, then ASK ME for its link in inbox, or take note of it when I'll warn you about a MATURE CHAPTER.

THANKS A LOT FOR YOUR PATIENCE AND SUPPORT!! 

COVER