Awaken Demons: Stheno - Chapter XXXVII - II

Chapter XXXII: Desires born from needs (part II)

------------------------------------------------

Before I could even say a word, or question her, she disappeared behind her bedroom's door. Did she really close the door on my face again? I couldn't understand her, she was in the mood, I was in the mood, shit, we needed a good fuck! Then why did she go inside? Sometimes women were really difficult to understand. 

Not saying another word, or even try to knock on the wooden surface, I made my way to my room, with a painful erection between my legs. Again.

Inside my bedroom, the best thing I could do was to take a shower, for my fucking hard on. A girl never left me with such a big amount of boners, and Andrea was beating her own record. My locked lips parted to release an annoyed and frustrated sigh. Tired steps led me to the bathroom, already naked from all my clothes.

Hot water already falling over the grey tiles, I opened the crystal door and stepped inside. The warm drops slid down my back, relaxing my muscles and shoulders. My fingers massaged my head, washing my hair with shampoo. When it came to my body, one of my hands was right where it had to be: on my dick.

Right fist pumped my aching cock, groans emerged for the back of my throat, my thumb pressed on the tip over and over. Even if my fingers worked its magic, there was nothing I could help myself with. 

Just a simple image of Andrea and I was already iron hard.

A loud frustrated hiss was released when my hand collided against the grey tiles. I was going to sleep again with a fucking erection, just great! 

Shawn whimpered. He needed her, both of us did.

Once I turned off the water, with a light blue towel wrapped low on my hips, I made my way to the bedroom and opened the closet just to find it empty. Why the hell was it empty? Where were all my clothes? Not even a pair of underwear in the drawers. And in that moment I realized, I knew it was a guy's joke, and I'd have bet anything it was Ben's idea.

Knowing them, they wouldn't have opened me the door, so I wasn't going to try. That left me with the only option on going and ask Charlie or Emmett, but maybe the four eyes was involved too and I wasn't going to ask for a pair of boxers to the werewolf with his mate being curious all over my situation. Shit! 

I was screwed, and Victor was a big no-no. The problem was to how I would have slept at night since I was used to sleep with something on during winter.

Lots of ideas crossed my mind, until one hit me: Andrea. She had my clothes from the carnival's night, and maybe, if I was lucky enough she could have some men's underwear too. Taking a deep breath and praying the Moon Goddess for nobody to see me, I secured my towel around my hips and exited my room, with really fast steps leading me to my mate's bedroom.

Not even knocking, my hand twisted the handle and opened the door. Thankfully, it wasn't locked. Wasting no time I stepped inside, just to be welcomed by the warmness of her room. The bed was undone, her clothes were scattered on the ground, and her books formed a pile on the desk. 

It was funny thought because she reminded me about my young self. In my teen years I was an absolute disaster.

As I was going to wait patiently for Andrea to finish her shower, I decided to sit on her bed, and instantly flashes of our first time passed through my mind, making me hard again. Fuck. Her sweaty body, her small breasts and delicious ass, her lustful curves, her moans, her whimpers- "Holly shit Kyan, you scared me! What the hell are you doing in here?"

My sight switched upwards, just to find my mate wrapped up in a towel, with her hands securing the black cloth. Her platinum hair wet, with drops of water falling over her shoulders and sliding down to the valley between her breasts.