Chapter 1

Victoria's pov-

"Bye mom" today is my first day of college and i moved to London a few weeks ago, so I'm pretty confused with everything. "Bye sweetie, have a nice day!" She screams as i close the door. *skip walk to school* "Wow" i say as I get inside the school. I look at my schedule while I'm walking to my locker but ufortenetly i fell because of some water on the floor. God dont these people clean the floor. "Oh my god are you ok?" A girl said. "Yeah im fine" i gave her a quick smile when I looked at her. "My name is yessica" she said copying my smile. "Hi yessica, my name is Victoria, can you do me a quick favor, I can't seem to get this type of schedule" i said with a chuckle "sure, oh wait you have first period with me, math. Lets go together" she said with a smile, does she always smile this much? But hey, atleast i made a new friend. As we walked in the classroom i swear i was about to drop my things. This classroom is huge! "Hi girls my name is mr. Denmark, and I will be your new math teacher." Wow are all teachers this cute? Well the guys. "Now can I see your schedules." We gave him our schedules and he told us where to sit. Good, my partner is yessica for i could be with my new friend. "Oh my god our teacher is so hot" yessica said. "I know did you see his blue eyes!" I shrieked "ok students quiet down, now I know is your first day of school but I'm giving you guys a project for you can get to know your partner" well i guess thats ok "hey you want to meet up at my house today? My parents are at work the whole day so yeah" yessica said "yeah sure" *skip school day* "hey Victoria do you want to walk to my house its close by" yessica said "ok" when we finally arrived at her house, it was big but not that big. Once we got to her room she got a text, I think. When she read the text her face got pale. "Are you okay?" "Yeah im fine im just texting my old friend eleanor" *DING DONG* "I'll get it, I'll be right back" i just gave her a quck nod "NO,DONT LIE TO ME!"whose that? "IM NOT LYING I DIDDINT SLEEP WITH HIM!" Yessica diddint sleep with who? "OUCH STOP STOP!" I need to go down there. When I was in the stairs i stopped mid way, you never know it might be a crazy phsycle. "STOP LYING I KNOW YOU SLEPT WITH LOUIS! EVERYONE AT SCHOOL KNOWS!" What whose louis? You know what I should defend yessica, she is my friend after all.when I got down stairs i saw that yessica had a hand mark across her cheeck. "Um sorry to interrupt your argument but me and yessica have a project to do and its due tomorrow" i say as the kindest voice i have cause to tell you the truth i was kinda afraid of her. "Who's the skank" the bitch said with a chuckle "the 'skank' has a name, its Victoria and let me guess your name, is it bitch or whore?" Yessica looked quite surprised of what I said. "Um Victoria, this is eleanor" yessica said, but she said it like if she was scared. Poor girl has to deal with this bitch. "This isn't over yet yessica" and with that last comment she left the house. "Are you ok yessica, your cheeck looks pretty bad" "yeah im fine, but dont worry about it, it's normal of people to tell rumors at school, but this is way to far because i diddint sleep with Eleanor's boyfriend louis." Why would someone make up such a horrible rumor? "Well everything will be fine, I'll be by your side tomorrow the whole time" "thanks Victoria but we dont have the same periods"

"Well c'mon we need to finish the project" im trying to take her mind off of the things that just happened with that bitch, ha she even got the nerve to call me a skank and slap yessica, well little did she know that I know how to fight, but i diddint want to make a bad impression infront of yessica. "Done" yessica says. "Yeah i think we did a good job building the factors i said with a smile. "Well hey yessica i need to leave alredy it's getting late, see you tomorrow?" "Yeah sure, bye" "bye".

A/N Well thats chapter one, i know its kinda boring but I had to start a beggening, hope u like it!