Chapter 6

Victoria's pov-

It's early and I'm already done fixing myself, I hope Liam can come early. I wonder what yessica is doing with Louis I'm sure their doing something if you know what I mean. Should I call her and tell her if she's alright, I'm bored I really don't know what to do like really look at me, I'm talking to myself. Before I could get my phone to text her my door rang. When I got up to open the door Liam was there looking perfect with his hair back, perfect straight tuxedo, god why does he have to be perfect. "Hello love" he told me pecking my lips. "Hey babe" I told him with a smile. "You look beautiful" he said making me blush. "Thank you, your not that bad yourself mr. Payne" then he blushed. "Well let's go" he told me giving me his hand. When we got close to the car I was about to open the door but then Liam quickly ran to me and opened the door. "Thank you" I said going inside "my pleasure" he said closing the door.

"So were are we going" I told him trying to start a conversation "you'll see love" I can't wait.

*skip car ride*

When we were close Liam told me to close my eyes and I nodded but I couldint hold it so I opened my eyes a little bit and I was shocked. This is beautiful! "Why are you looking? Close your eyes!" He said in a mad playful way. "Fine, fine I just couldint resist it" I said in a happy way. "Ok now close your eyes again and don't see." I just chucked and closed my eyes again. "Ok now, open!" I opened my eyes and I was shocked at what I saw, there was a amazing view with rose pedals lying everywhere on the ground and there was a basket on top of a blanket. "Oh my god Liam!" "You like it?" He asked. "I love it!" He smiled at me while he was opening a door then he ran to my side to open the door for me. As I was exiting out of the car I saw Liam running to the basket and relieving a radio. "May I have this dance?" He said sticking out his hand. "You may" I say wrapping myself into him as we sway at the melody of the music. This is amazing.

Yessica's pov-

I was terrified, all I saw was Louis sitting down on the floor, with his hands tied up in a pole. And the worst part was that Louis was all bruised up and covered with blood but before I could say anything I was hit behind my head and the last thing I saw was Eleanor holding a small metal thing.

Louis pov-

I tried to scream

I tried to help

I tried to get out of here, but it was no use. Eleanor tricked me, she lied to me all these months, she's not pregnant she just used me for I can be with her. Once the tought of her saying she was pregnant, anger build up on me so I tried to take it out on screaming. We all know that's not going to take me anywhere. So once I screamed, I felt a sharp pain go trough me, I think it was a knife. I turned around and saw someone else but it wasent Eleanor. "I'm sorry" was all she said before she left.

Yessica's pov-

I saw blurry, everything was blurry but I can still hear. When I heard Louis scream, I wanted my eyes to focus but It couldn't but I did hear someone say 'I'm sorry' but it diddint sound like Eleanor. I wonder who she is.

*few minutes later*

Still yessica's pov-

I could see almost clear now, we'll better than before and when i saw Eleanor, shock took over me, where's the belly bump? Wasent she some months pregnant? Or was I imagining it all this time? Who know maybe I was. Maybe I'm turning into a psycho and I imagined everything. Maybe even I'm imagining that I'm locked in the basement of a abounded house with Louis here all bruised up. Is it even possible to imagine that? then I saw Eleanor holding Louis phone, She texted me....

Eleanor's pov-

I diddint want to do this but they left me no choice doesn't that bitch see that I love him! If it wasn't for me then yessica would have never met Louis. I remember it just like if it was yesterday.