Chapter 3

Victoria's pov-

What the actual fuck did i just see. It was something i had never seen before in my life.

Why did she even do it? All these questions were just in me head.

"Yes are you Yessica's friend?" Said the doctor "yes, is she okay?"

"Shes fine, she will be leaving today but you just need to sign some papers" well that diddint take long. I just nodded my head before asking "can I go see her?" "Sure" he said with a smile. As I was walking down the hallway i saw this really cute boy. Damn are all boys this cute in England? Well when I was walking i accedently tripped with my foot and I fell, why am i so clumsy? "Are you ok love?" Said that really cute guy "yeah im fine" i said while I was standing up. "My name is louis, louis tomlinson." Wait louis? Was he the one that is dating eleanor? "Hi, my name is Victoria, Victoria chapa." "Cute name." He can't be Eleanor's boyfriend. He's to sweet. "Thankyou" i said blushing. "Well hey i would love to keep talking to you, but my friend is in the hospital bed" "its fine love, let me give you my phone number" we switched phones and i typed in '2FavForYou' once i gave it to him he chuckled. "So I'll call you later?" "Yeah sure" i said. Once we both said bye i went to the room that yessica was in. "Hey" i said when I opened the door. "Hi" she coldly said. "How are you feeling?"

"Why would you care." "Damn I was just asking a question" i mumbled to myself. "The doctor said that you can leave today." I said "i dont want to leave, i rather be here than to be alone everywhere, why are you even talking to me?" "I'm talking to you because, what was it? Oh yeah because you jumped out a window while I was walking to my house!" I said with my voice getting higher "i dont want to talk about it. Lets just leave." "Ok then" when we got out of the hospital, none of us said a word.

Yessica's pov-

Everything was silent and I broke the silence by saying "look im sorry ok, I know i lied to you about louis but please forgive me, just please give me a second chance."

Hopefully she would forgive me.

"Yes. Ok i forgive you. I'm also sorry, i shouldint have snapped at you like that." "Soooo are we still friends?"

"Yes" she said.

*FEW DAYS LATER*

Victoria's pov-

Louis and me are kinda close now actually, he's really cool. I was interrupted by my thoughts when lou texted me, and yes I have him a nickname.

From Lou-hey my friend is having a party tonight, wanna come, oh and it's not in my house its in my friends house"

To Lou-sure, but can I bring a friend?

From Lou-sure, you can bring whoever you want

To Lou-thanks lou, see ya later

From Lou-see ya 😊

Okay well now i need to call yessica.

RING, RING, RING "hello?"

"Hey yessica i was wondering if u wanted to come to a party that my friend is throwing"

"Sure, let me just get ready and I'll meet you at ur house"

"Ok bye"

"Bye"

When yessica got to my house we were on our way to louis house.

"Were here" i say as I get out of my car

"Nice house" yessica says

"Yep" i say popping the 'P' sound.

"Lets go inside" i say. As we walk inside there were a lot of people dancing, stripping, drinking. Are all Parties like this here? When I was alredy trying to look for yessica because she alredy got out of my sight, I saw her talking to louis. Why? Does she even know him?

Yessica's pov-

"What the hell are you doing here yessica?"

Louis said

"Victoria told me to come, and why are you here?"

"This is a party"

He was stating the obvious

"I meant why are you in this house"

"Because my friend is having a party, and I'm here, what's so wrong with that?"

"Nothing" im really not in the mood for arguing

"If I were you i would leave, you know because eleanor is here"

"Now i need to stress about this!?, well this is grate!" Can anything get any worse?

"Hey slut" the world greatest bitch said

"Hello eleanor"

Yep i was wrong, this can get worse.

Chapter 3 c: