Chapter 1

Whoops sorry this took so long!
_______________________
      Running through the halls of the enemies place was NOT what Kanan wanted to be doing with Hera on their 4 year anniversary of being married.
But, since no one else knew that they were married, they ended up being forced on some crazy mission.
Hera hid around the corner. Her beautiful emerald eyes full of determination, her detailed Lekku were stiff, and her blaster was in shooting position.
      Kanan had his lightsaber out and ready, his hair pulled back in its normal pony tail.
     Stormtroopers were chasing them.
      "Hera watch out!"  Kanan demanded, blocking a blaster fire that had almost hit Hera straight in the head. 'That could have been bad.'
     Hera's com buzzed. "Captain Syndulla." Sato's voice called.
     "Um we're kind of busy right now." Hera growled, shooting five more troopers.
      "Your escape is at your location whenever you need it."
      "Thanks."
        "The escape would help a lot more if we could actually get to it..." Kanan mumbled. Hera looked up at him, with sympathetic eyes.
The couple shot down trooper after trooper, until finally they received an opening.
They ran to the escape pod and shot it out.
Now floating in space, they were alone in the escape pod. Apparently the escape ship that had been meant to pick them up had been shot down.
"That's just great..." Kanan growled. Hera frowned, then smirked.
"You know... It's not all bad... We're alone just the two of us..." She smiled. Kanan took her hand in his.
"That's true... And when I am with you, there's no place I'd rather be." Kanan smirked, lightly placing his hand on her cheek, and pulling her closer to him. Their lips were about to meet, when the escape pod jerked in place. They were being picked up.
      'Karabast' Kanan cursed, not because they were being picked up, but because his Moment with Hera was ruined.
     It ended up being a rebel ship that picked them up, which was a good thing.
The exact moment they got on the ship, the rest of the crew came up to them.
"Wow thank goodness you two are ok, when heard you were surrounded and that you had sent a distress call, we were so worried!" Sabine exclaimed.
Kanan just nodded, and grabbed Hera's arm. He dragged her to an empty room and pulled her into a kiss. The kiss that had gotten interrupted earlier.
     The Twi'lek and the Jedi parted. Hera smiled at Kanan, and fell into his arms.
    "Happy anniversary, love." Kanan smiled.
______________________
Yayayay, this chapter was mainly just to show that they're married in this fanfic XD, so the actual story/mission will start next chapter.