"this is so unprofessional."

picture this
mature content
for : @thnksfrfndms

------

"You look beautiful." Said the makeup artist after finishing the bronzed look.

Today was the day. This was your first major photo shoot and you were so nervous.

You were only twenty years old and in the modelling industry for a year, and you finally landed a huge gig. To model for the Wardell Stephen Curry.

Wardell Curry was the most known photographer in all of America. He had worked with so many great models, most of them were Victoria Secret models.

Wardell had seen one of your pictures on Instagram and slid into them dms. He asked you if you wanted to be in his next shoot, which you obviously agreed to without a second thought.

You sat in the hairdressers seat as she styled your hair into soft beach waves. Your skin was glowing, and everything seemed perfect.

You were then guided to your dressing room where your clothes laid. And by clothes I mean, a few pieces of fabric.

You placed the fabric on your body. It was a peachy mesh lingerie set. A peach mesh robe didn't help the fact that you could see everything. You started to have your doubts.

"Wardell is ready for you." A women said. You hesitantly followed the women to the set. It was in a bedroom. Loads of people stood around the room. To say you were uncomfortable was an understatement.

Wardell could sense you were uncomfortable. "Everybody leave. I'll be fine." Wardell announced. Everybody scurried out of the room, leaving a handsome looking Wardell standing there. He wore a khaki coloured outfit, making his skin and eyes pop.

"Not use to this?" Wardell asked. You nodded your head."I've been modelling for less than a year, this is the biggest gig I've gotten." You admitted.

"Well gorgeous, we should begin." Wardell said before taking a quick glance up and down you body.

It was going smoothly. He had to have taken hundreds photos of you. You were sitting on the bed as you took a quick break.

Wardell sat and looked at you. You had to be one of the most beautiful girls he had photographed.

You looked at Wardell as he intensely looked at you. The tension in the room had quickly built up. You started to get hot and bothered. You wanted this man.

You decided to take off the mesh robe, exposing the sexy lingerie fully. Wardell's eyes glued to your body. You felt your skin burn from the attention you were receiving.

Wardell cleared his throat. "We should, we should get back to work." He said trying to play off his situation. The situation being the situation that was happening in his pants.

Your eyes glanced at his bulge. You nodded before laying on the bed where you would be taking the next couple of shots. You arched you back and grabbed the covers.

Wardell took pictures of you, trying to ignore the fact that there was a sex goddess laying on the sheets in front of him, failing miserably.

Wardell was getting more and more turned on. You decided to push his limits and turned onto your stomach. Wardell couldn't control himself anymore.

You felt something come in contact with your ass. You turned your head to see Wardell's hand grabbing your ass. You smirked.

You got on all fours and pushed your hips back to lightly grind against Wardell. "This is so unprofessional." Wardell groaned as he was getting the best view of your ass.

He slapped you, causing you to let out a small scream. You felt Wardell move your panties to the side, and his fingers rub gently between your folds.

"Wardell." You moaned. "You like that babygirl." Wardell asked as he sped up the pace of his fingers. Words couldn't describe the feeling when his tongue came in contact with the heat. It pushed you to the edge.

Wardell sensed this and removed his face and fingers from between your thighs. "Why did you do that!" You complained but was quickly shut up when Wardell entered you.

You screamed as he gave you no time to get use to his size. Words wouldn't leave in your mouth, you were experiencing so much pleasure.

"Wardell! Right there, I'm so close." You moaned loudly as Wardell was giving you the best time of your life. "Shit, Kat!" Wardell moaned before hitting your spot one more time making you both reach your climaxes.

"You should model for me more." Wardell smirked.

-----

hope you liked it, sorry for any mistakes! omg draymond is a daddy! congrats daddy dray.
please vote and comment ! thank you.