Ch.2

"Lookie here I just received a message from Metalicana Redfox!"

"What did it say?"

"Well...they set up marriage between Juvia and you!"

"What the freak?!!" Gray exclaimed.

"Yes son, they have set up a marriage between the both of you since, Gajeel only found you to be capable of protecting young lady Juvia." His father explained.

"But I don't even love her!! I only wanted to have a marriage with Lucy not that ugly frag!!"

"Hm...I see..."
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

'I see I'll be looking forward for that marriage you guys have planned for me and him.'

"That's good Juvia...it'll be when you guys are both 20." Gajeel told.

'Ok...but he'll be going to Lucy and probably serve there for many years there...'

"Oh...but we have both agreed on the marriage...and he told me that Gray will serve Lucy 7 years then come back and serve Lucy again and come back..."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"Ugh!! Dad let's go Lucy's house is just 2 miles from here!"

It took gray and silver 4 hours to arrive there just by walking. "Who are you?! And what business do you have with young lady Lucy?!" One of the guards shouted.

"Calm down now he's a person I know." Lucy walked in front of gray and gray's cheek felt warm. "L-Lucy! How are you?"

"Heh? It's Gray..." a pink haired interrupt.

"Why are you here?!!"

"I'm here to protect Lucy it was my father's order to protect her."

"Oh really?! But I wanna go and form a contract with her!"

"Contract? About what?!"

"Being her main knight."

"Bu-"

"Natsu is already my main knight you can be the 2nd main."

"O-ok..."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"Hm? Lyon Vastia came to our house?"

"It does show it young master Gajeel." A maid say.

"Isn't he a former knight at the lamia knights academy?"

"Yes sir."

"Let him in."

'I'll get the door miss...and gajeel.'

Juvia opened the door. "Hm? Are you the unseen blue haired girl that needed a knight?"

'Yes, names Juvia Lockser, what's yours?'

"Lyon Vastia. And Juvia Lockser...your fa-fam-..."

"Lyon! Don't say something that shouldn't be said."

"Yes, sir Gajeel."

"Good."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"So...One of the Lockser's have survived...and its a little girl..I'll be putting her in auctions in the next 7 years so she can look more beautiful and her eyes will grow more blue and pure."

"But boss...she has this thing around her head that can only cover her eyes."

"No worries we can always take it off."

"Yes boss...should we capture her right now?"

"No no not yet."

"Yes sir."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"You have already spied on the red dragon gang?"

"Yes...and I found out that they found the last existence of the Locksers. It's turns out to be a young girl."

"OK what else have you heard from them?"

"I heard that they will be offering that girl in the auction 7 years from now."

"Oh really?"

"Yes boss..and 7 years from now that auction is really big."

"I know and all the gang around the country will be there since the auction has big stuff."

"That's good."

"Yup!"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

7 years later...