Ch.3

7 years has passed. Juvia got the hang of her senses. Lyon was by herside protecting her. Then a sudden knock had come upon the RedFox door.

'I got the door.'

"My lady, I've got it." Lyon opened the door then a raven haired young boy came. With an adult behind him.

"G-Gray!"

"Lyon?!!"

"How is Juvia, Lyon?"

"She's doing well, Mr. Silver."

"Gray and mr. Silver is here huh?" Gajeel said.

"It turns out that way even thought I can't see them."

"M-My lady! Your voice has revealed."

"Yes, Lyon...I just want to say something in a while now."

"So you finally revealed your voice huh, ugly duckling." Gray looked away with his arms crossed.

"Yes, do you have a problem with that, Mr. Young Fullbuster?"

"N-no and just please call me with a shorter name than that."

"Gray-sama is fine right?"

"No!! Only Lady Lucy can call me by my first Name!"

"Ok, then fullbuster-kun..."

"Much better."

"Lady Juvia, your voice is like the sound of a calm ocean." Lyon kneeled with a knee and kissed her hand.

"Thank you, Lyon-sama, you don't need to add a Lady in it, just call me by my first name."

"Yes, Juvia-chan."

Juvia smiled at him and patted him on the head.

"Little cousin would you do me a favor and go to the grocery and shop some goods."

"Yes."

"Good thank you."

"Sir Gajeel, should I go acompany her?" Gajeel maid ask.

"Yes, since I'll be borrowing the three iceman in this house." Then the both left.

"What do you mean?" Gray asked.

"I'll be talking to mr. Fullbuster, you, and Lyon for something very important."

"Yes." They all agreed.

"There is an auction tonight I want the 3 of you to secure them, there's gonna be a lot of gangs coming, and a lot of people."

"Yes...what's the reward?" Gray asked.

"100,000,000,000 jewels from me"

"What?!"

"Yes." Gajeel nodded.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"My my lady Juvia you shouldn't be the one to pick out all these in the list."

"Hahaha is that young lady blind or something?" A young man with blue hair said.

"No!! Please don't judge young lady, juvia." The maid defended looking at him.

"Oh, juvia? As in Juvia Lockser? Thank you for letting me know her name, I'm Bora, from the red dragon gang."

"Kya-."

"Hm?" She turned around. "Young Lady!!"

20 Minutes Later

"Sir Gajeel! Mr. Silver! Mr. Lyon! And Sir Gray!!"

"Yes?" They all said.

"Mistress Juvia is kidnapped."

"Wh-what?!!!!" They all exclaimed.

"Yes, I am very sorry! I will accept any punishment from you sir Gajeel."

"No its OK I won't give you any punishment."

"All of you, get ready for tonight I'll be saving my cousin. If you guys find Juvia on your way, then I will give extra million to each of you."

"Ok."

"Here guys." Gajeel handed each of them a cell phone.

Midnight (Auction)

"Here we are guys let's go."

"This is a special golden history crown from the ancient times I'll be selling this for 5 thousand jewels." All hand were raised.

"Dad, how long does this end?"

"3am."

"What? Yes because at 3 is their last bid."

Minutes and hours past silver and Lyon slept on the ground. "Our last bid is a young lady named Juvia Lockser!"

"Hm?! Ju-juvia?!" Gray said and looked at the sleepy heads.

Gray went to the stage he saw juvia in a huge glass cube. "what are you doing?! This is my girlfriend!!" Gray exclaimed.

"Hm? Liar." The staff said.

"SECURITY!!!!" He called.

Gray then enchanted ice excalibur. The gangs stood up with their guns and start pulling triggers. The rest of the people ran out the building and screaming at the same time.

"Huh? Everyone is evacuating?" Lyon asked himself.

"Turns out to be that way now let's go."

"What about Gray?"

"He probably evacuated before us." Silver and Lyon then got out the building.

"My, my, why did you dare to interrupt our auction this year?" Then one of the red dragon gang hit gray on the back of his head with the button of the gun.

"Gomenasai, Gajeel...juvia..."Gray then passed out.

Next Day...