Imagine Part 2

"OMG, dad, no! Why would you? Oh my gosh could you not have?!" For a while that's all you could say because you were so confused. Why would he have apologised to dad then have our drinks. You went to find out.

"Um hey," you said awkwardly.

"Yes?" they all replied together smiling like idiots.

"Can I have mine and my dads drinks back, here are, um, yours?" you said mumbling.

They all looked at eachother and huddled giggling and mumbling some random conversation. before you knew it, someone tapped your shoulder. Who was behind you?

"Oh you're so gullible!" Niall laughed.

"What's that?" Louis said pointing over to nothing but you still turned to look.

"Hey! gimme my hat back! Bad hair day guys! well this is always nice.. meeting your idols and have them steal your things!" you half shouted trying to seem annoyed with them but your face said differently.

"Hey sorry about them, they aren't always like this you know.. okay maybe ni is" Harry said. His raspy voice spoke. Gosh he sounds so good in person.

"It's okay, Lou looks kinda nice in my hat haha" you said trying not to pass out.

"He does doesn't he" Harry replied.

You were both getting lost in eachothers eyes and you both couldnt stop.

"Guys! Sorry I'm late... and who is this then?" Zayn said walking through the door of the shop.

"Well, she is a fan but harry-" Liam tried to speak but Harry cut him off completel.

"We took the wrong drinks, that's all.." Harry said quite flustered and embarrassed.

"Okay, well I'm Zayn and this is Perrie and you obviously know who we are so I'm not sure why I am introducing us" Zayn laughed putting his had out for you to shake. You did this to Perrie but she just hugged you and said hello.

"Come on!" Your dad started to shout. "We have to go now!"

"Could I get a quick photo with each of you and then a group one, just to be cheeky?"

They all looked at each other and shrugged "why not"

"Do you want your beanie back babe?" Louis asked.

"You you look quite nice in it, keep it aha, I have plenty more" you said with a smile.

"Hey! What's your twitter?! We will all follow you now if you would like? just because you were so nice"