Imagine Part 1

You and your dad were driving to London to get a few bits and just go out for some father daughter time. On the way back, you yelled "DAD CAN WE GO STARBUCKS?!" and as it was your day, he agreed.

You and your dad parked up next to a few range rovers, there were quite a few in the car park, but little did you know that four special people were going to be in that shop ;).

You went in and ordered your coffees trying to ignore the fact that you could feel eyes on you as soon as you walked into that place.

You sat and waited a while then you heard the barrister ramble a few names and then yours and your dads.

You went and collected your drinks but to your surprise you didn't have yours in hand. It was an iced tea and a caramel frappe.

Hm, you spoke to the barrister and he went around all of the tables asking each customer. He stopped at a table of four guys who had automatically caught your eye for some reason when you had walked in.

They spoke for a while until you heard the barrister shout "hey um, these guys have your drinks"

As he said that, they turned around, their hoods falling off their perfectly styled hair. it was a double take moment and before you know it your dad was behind you.

"You okay love, it looks like you've just seen a ghost?"

"Um, yeah, um, four out of five have our drinks.."

"Oh yeah I could have told you that"

"What?" You said shocked

"When you went up and ordered, your favourite came over and spoke to me, he said he was sorry for constantly staring at you"

"Why would he have been apologising to you?"

"Because I gave him the death stare of course.. now go talk to him!"