Chapter 18

Jasper's PROV

Once I saw the wolves approaching I felt scared for Calla, she just learned how to use her abilities, she could die.... But I will never let them happen, im starting to feel something for her...

URGH shut up Jasp, focus on the battle. I looked up and saw Calla punch the Third In Command right across the cheek, I heard the crush of bone. Yahh... this is going to be a fight. I saw the the 20 wolves turning and running with extreme speed towards us, I shifted into my black wolf with its special grey strip down my back,

"Everyone shift and attack, aim to kill... no survivors and remember what I said about healing our Luna! GO!" I heard the sounds of clothes ripping as I headed towards Calla, Along the way I snapped at legs and necks... I knew that everyone would fight, packs are loyal. Especially this pack, Calla is the fire we need.

URGH! I turn to see 5 wolves getting ready to pounce on me, Calla needs to fight as hard as she can....

Calla's PROV

OMG THIS IS AMAZING! I tighten the vines around his throat, This guy looks young, hmmm looks farmiliar. I smirk, "So Luke send you right? Did he tell you I was a special kind of faye...."

The Third in Command's eyes widened, that it looks like they would pop out. He starts trying to get words out... "Hmmm what is it, im sorry cant hear you..."

I smile as I clench my fist even tighter, making the vines tight as can be... I cant kill him this way. I fully unclench my fist and I hear the man gasp for breath. I'll wait for him to be ready. I turn and see a full blown fight, I spot Jace, Holden and Jasper...All in their own fights. Unharmed though, It looks like we are winning. I turn back to the man.

He's standing in a fighting stance in human form, "What kind of faye are you?"

I chuckle "Why so desperate to know? You wont find any weaknesses, im to powerful for you and anyone, I could take all of your man by myself." I smile and strut over to stand right next to the man, I run my hand lightly over his chest, causing pleasure to wrack through his body...

I lean in and nip at his ear before whispering, "I am part succubus, wood, land and air nymph and a telepathic... You loose any way.." I hear his breath suck in as I answer his question.

I lean in and press my lips to his, I nip his bottom lip... I pull away and open my eyes and part my lips, I see the man's chi floating over to my mouth, Mmm he tastes delicious, I can taste the testosterone and power. I see the man's eyes widen as he takes in the color of my eyes, Yeah BITCH! I am one of the most powerful succubus's in the faye world.

I keep feeding till hes on the ground, gasping for breath... I could kill him like this... but I want to make sure the Alpha gets the message. I pull away and restrain my succubus side. I lean down and whisper, "Thank me for sparing your life, go tell your Alpha what kind of faye I am, and tell him if he tries to mess with my pack, I will not spare anyones life... Oh and whats your name?"

He looks into my eyes before saying, "Im Brock, Your ex..." I gasp and step away before recomposing myself and pushing him into the woods... I turn around and see a bunch of dead wolves, non from my pack though. My eyes met with Jaspers and he runs towards me.

"CALLA! Are you alright? Also why did you let the third in command go???" Jasper was sweating and his bare chest was soo sexy and I was feeling lust, I needed him. Jasper smirks after reading my thoughts, I blush before saying, "I wanted to make sure Alpha Luke and his pack got the message to not mess with us again, or else I wouldn't spare anyones life..."

"WOW! Bad ass Luna right here! You did amazing, you could have kicked his ass but he was sooo scared seeing your a succbbus, He was literally drowning in lust, we could all smell it..." He scrunches up his nose before I laugh. How can they smell it?