Class and Confilct

Mark's POV:

I got to class pretty early. Walking towards the higher row of seats. I notice some older classmen that I know are about to bother me.

The teacher was not there so it was the perfect opportunity to pick on me.

I find myself gripping my class books and binder more tightly as the three older and taller classmen approach me.

It's Donny and two of his goons.

"Oh hey Mark! Nice to see you around!" Donny says acting like he is some type of friend.

His two friends are grinning showing their perfect teeth.

"What do you guys want?" I say attempting a brave tone but they obviously see through it and know I'm scared.

"Don't be rude little man. Might get your ass kicked in the future." He says giving me a hard glare with his emerald eyes cold and deadly. 

"Yeah loser." One of the other jerks say. Giving me a little shove pushing me off balance a little.

Before I knew it the two classmen I don't know pushed my head down keeping me in an awkward position.

I dropped my books and binder in the process.

Donny from behind grabs my undergarments pulling them up high leaving a very uncomfortable pain.

At this point the bell rings and kids plus the professor walk in.

Embarrassed I grab my things off the ground.

Luckily no one saw that scene.

I take a random seat feeling a swell of emotions. Sadness, anger, and embarrassment.

Class statrs and the remanence of Donny's wedgie is too much to bare. I stand up and fix the uncomfortable predicament.

I see Donny and his goons giggling out of the corner of my eye.

I get angrier and even more at myself knowing I wouldn't do anything.

Jack's POV:

The kid beside stands up and gets my attention.

I notice that his red underwear is hoisted way up at his behind.

I watch him fix this problem that is obviously bothering him.

I blush and I think my cheeks might have turned as red as his undergarments as I watch him touch all around inside his pants.

He looks furious I won't say anything and I try to focus back on the lesson.

TIME SKIP

It's the end of the day I put the things I don't need at home in my locker and head out to my the bike rack.

I slip on a skateboard while I'm trying to retrieve my bike.

I didn't get thrown off by standing on it and the wheels rolling I tripped over it because it was locked to a post.

I don't even doubt whoever locked it up. If it wasn't it would be stolen any second.

I unlock my bike and start heading home.

Pedaling really fast since my house is far away from school and I lived by myself I had to use a bike if I don't want to get caught in the dark.

I look on the other side of sidewalk in the downtown area I see the guy that I sat next to in first hour.

My cheeks get a little red thinking about what happened replaying it in my head like I was thinking about it all day.

Not paying attention I hit the sidewalk and I am instantly thrown off my bike.

I blank out.

Mark's POV:

I hear a little yelp on the other side of me and look to see a guy get thrown off his bike into a low hanging metal sign.

Stopping my board I head over there.

He looks out cold.

I had a rough day so I just told a local restaurant owner to please help him when he wakes up.

I head home.

Guilt clouds my head for not helping that poor guy...