Chapter 8

"Pushing me away so I give her space. Dealing with a heart that I didn't break I'll be there for you, I will care for you.I keep thanking you, just don't know,Try to run from that, say you're done with that

On your face girl, it just don't show When you're ready, just say you're ready. When all the baggage just ain't as heavy, And the parties over, just don't forget me We'll change the pace and we'll just go slow

Won't ever have to worry,You won't ever have to hide. If you've seen all my mistakes.So look me in my eyes, Cause if you let me, here's what I'll doI'll take care of you I've loved and I've lost....."~ Drake ft. Rihanna

Week 2 without Lilly and this is killing me inside and out. I think she's like 4 months along or something can't even remember cos shes not here with me so I can check on her. She's pushing me away so I gave her some space but a little too much space I can't really describe how I am feeling and I can't put it down in words.

At the moment me and the boys are coming back from a cd signing in London and boy it's a far drive from chesire to london and back. I plug my headphones into my phone and press shuffle and here's what it had to end up on...."I will care for you I'll be there for you I keep thanking you just don't know, try to run from that say your done with that it just don't show.........you won't ever have to worry you won't ever have to hide". That song "take care" by rihanna and drake basically sums up all my feelings right now. I stare out the window only to find the rain fall gently onto the glass and I watch it run down the window thinking that every second I waste here by myself I could be with Lilly. This is a bit of a rush and I think we just need to change the pace and just go slow cos know how much she's trying to keep up with me.

And to top things off she called Louis today during the cd signing and asked him to go and see her when we get back home. Great just great she has completely falling out of love with me and obviously doesn't want to see me and wants to see Louis instead....he might aswell be the father of our child.

~Louis POV ~

Harrys a total screwed up mess without Lilly and of course baby stylinson. Hahaha joke. Back to reality. Lilly has a completely valid reason why she wants to see me. It's cos she's realising how much she's missing Harry when he's gone and how he's completely missing her when she's not in his reach. Them two need to sort it out cos now it's just not them in the picture they don't see the much bigger picture of the baby that's coming? I mean come on. LOL at how Harry hasn't even noticed that her engagement ring that he carries round hoping she'll wear it again is gone! Hahaha its with me we totally took it off him when he was asleep. I have it for a reason...when I am going to see Lilly tonight its cos she's asked for the ring back. Yeah the ring back. I don't know when she's going to get back with Harry. Hopefully soon he's getting impatient.

~back home Harry's POV"

"Harry I am off to Lilly's to visit ok?" Louis held a thumbs up to me while he had his coat and keys in his other hand

"k." I weakly smiled back at him

"hey don't be a buzz kill, promise I will tell you all that she says ok? I am off anyway.." he patted my shoulder and took off

The thought if Lilly wanting to see Louis more than seeing the father of her child? Great jus great she hates me a lot and a lot. So many mixed thoughts are in my mind of what her and Louis could be talking about or what them worst are doing?.....actually no......Louis too loyal and too focused to be losing and be hopeless to be doing that to me. I am jus going to sob in my room and maybe be nice and follow some fans on twitter Neil louis comes back. Highlight if my day was the rain.

~Louis POV~

"4 months and still looking hot Lilly!" I dropped all the bags I was carrying and gave her a big hug from Harry

"21 and still as childish as ever come in Lou" her warm hug was welcoming as I felt her belly press against my ribs.

We sat down in the living room just having a good old chat, movie and hot chocolate. I could see in h eyes that she didn't feel right without Harry by her side. Her weak smile said it all. It was good to catch up with Harry's potential future wife and the mother of my godchild....haha joke. Her apartment was filled with baby clothes and toys everywhere and reminded me we had to take all of this and transfer it to they're home. It's weird thinking Harry won't be coming home with us anymore since he's got bigger things to worry about. How ironic the youngest one maturing the fastest.

"so you really think Harry still loves me?" she leaned her head on my shoulder placing her empty mug on the floor

"do I think.....I know." I replied patting her head gently.

"hey you know what? Zayn just texted me that Harry'soin twitter so.....why don't we take a picture of you re-wearing the ring and tag him in it! That will sure get him?" I jumped up and grabbed the iPad

"ok?" she didn't seem full on board about her and Harry's engagement going viral but it was a good way of letting Harry know that she hasn't quit on him.

"ok smile at the iPad" I clicked the capture button and our photo was amazing. It was her holding he hand up sowing the ring and me pointing at her looking in shock! Haha he's gonna flip.

"you sure we should I mea I'll get so much hate..." lilly slowly taking the iPad out of my reach

"yeah I mea you've been together for like 2 years now? I mean come one..." I snatched the iPad off her like a child not wanting to share.

I loved the caption that I put "look what I found at your girlfriends @Harry_Styles she's wearing a ring? :o again? Congrats @lilly+harryequalsbetterequation with of course @Louis_Tomlinson.xxx" now we just gotta wait.

~Harrys POV~

I am bored alone sitting at home waiting for your call but I guess not. She's probably falling in love with Louis which i am not surprised of cos he's so funny-.- yep I am just sitting in my bed following random twitter fans and looking at this baby scarp book my mum and Gemma are making with ultrasound pics of the baby? My eyes were totally glued onto the screen of my phone which was half frozen from all the mentions I got and my eyes stumbled upon a picture of Louis and Lilly. And what? She's wearing a ring? Wait that's my ring? Wait I swear that's un my jeans pocket somewhere. I rolled out of bed than violently searched my jeans pocket and it was gone. Louis I am gonna kill him. Bit of tears of joy but it's all good my life feels normal now.

She's mine.....again? She's probably thinking I've have one chance too many.

________________________________________________________________________

A/N,

Hey sorry for the late UD and sorry for any typo's i quickly did this on the IPad sorry! Well here it is hope you liked it! He's got her back will it all be smooth sailing from here? Vomment please!! Rachyy'xo