Chapter 9

"Show me look what we found turn it around every day, I can hear what you say now I know why know we can make it. If tell me that you love me yeah. And tell me that I take your breath away, And maybe if you take one more.....So tell me that you love me yeah. And tell me that I take your breath away, maybe if you take one more than I would know for sure. There's nothing left to say tell me that you love me anyway."~ Victoria Justice&Leon Thomas III

I dropped my phone and shoved a pair of sneakers on my feet and rushed out the door to see Lil. I haven't seen her in ages and I've been down all the time and recently I haven't been thinking straight. As I opened the door Louis figure was there about to open the door but i got there first.

"Harry better hurry she's waiting..home...alone...get the picture?" Louis firmly held both my shoulders as he spoke

I stood there and made no comment.

"well run boy?" Louis gave me a encouraging push down the hallway and I ran like there was no tomorrow.

Every step I took I looked back to my house and the boys making gestures to me outside the window. I looked back and laughed then tripped. Yes I tripped and I cut my knee. I got up brushing my curls away from my face and sighed as I watched the white stones being drowned in my red blood. I kept walking and rolled down my joggers like nothing happened. The streets were empty and it was just me walking. I limped as I felt my knees get weaker and the blood still rushing down my leg. Towards Lillys appartment there's a metal stair case and I don't think ill be able to get up there any time soon. I sat on the first step and tried to catch my breath back.

*calling lilly*

"hey I am outside well down stairs your house I need you now" I inhaled and took long deep breathes

She put the phone down and I heard one of the apartment doors open.

"Harry?" she called out looking for me.

"Presnetly dying down here!!" I shouted back as she made her way slowly down the stairs struggling as she placed one hand on her baby bump.

My face lit up by just seeing her beautiful face. She's got me suicidal if she ever says its over. I think the term "baby you light up my world like nobody else" fairly applies here in this situation. I placed my shoulder on the brick wall next to me as she sat down beside me.

"Harry you come and see me but you can't mak your way up the stairs?" I felt her hand on run down my shoulder

" I am weaker my words fall when they hit the ground" I looked up to find her raise her brow at me

"no need to serenade me and come on your perfectly fine Harry get up"

As she stood up she saw my knee bleeding and made her way back up the stairs. Yep my own girlfriend left me sitting here in the cold with a bleeding knee.

*5 minutes later*

I heard someone making their ways down the stairs so I made way for them.

"Harry roll up your joggers for me" Lilly placed a massive first aid kit in front of me

She got down on her knees and started wiping the dry blood from my leg. It stung a lot and I don't like that feeling.

"ouch ok that hurts that's enough Harry thinks"

Her soft finger was placed on my cold lips as she made me hush in silence. She Was disinfecting it and it killed. A lot. Her chocolate brown hair fell out of her messy bun as sh carried on wiping my leg rapidly. I interrupted her nurse skills and stood up trying to look fine.

"Harry I am not done" she sighed and flung her hair back

"come on stand up"

"I would if I could"

"oh yeah your pregnant" I placed my hand out to help he up as I felt something moist fall on my head.

I helped her up and before she could make an exit I pulled her wait right into me. We were chest to chest my fingers slowing intertwined into hers. Drops of rain fell on us two. I was looking into her deep deep brown eyes but she was looking away from me and looked down instead. I took my finger and placed it under her chin so she had no choice but to look at me. The heat of the moment was riveting. The rain got harder and harder and our clothes imedietly bacame soaked. I bit my bottom lip as I looked a her.

"this is why you keep my running back" I whispered into her ear

"i love you Harry and I hope you know that I am happy to see you" I felt her hand run up my back and her fingers through my soggy wet curls

I didn't wait any longer and dived into her face for a deep kiss. My hands were accidentally placed firmly on her bum and her baby bump came in the way of my stomach. I finished pulled away from her breathless and placed my forehead on hers and our noses pressed against each other. The rain hit the floor heavily and I thought it might be time to take her in. I carried her up the wet stairs bridal style and looked down at baby styles and thought this if anyone out there was supposed to have my child I am happy it's this girl in my arms.

I kicked her front door closed and placed her gently on the sofa. She and I were soaking wet and I didn't want us getting ill. I walked towards her bedroom but stopped and looked back at her on the sofa. Closes thing I'll get to heaven or angels at least. I walked into her room and on her bed was one of those really long pillows like the ones that are the same length as your body. Its taken my place on the bed for all those nights I wasn't with her. I opened her wardrobe door and found a collage of pictures of us two from the day we met to the day she's carrying our child. I took out a pair of pj's and shorts and top for me.

"Lilly you shoul--" I looked up to find her sleeping on the sofa huddled up

I made my my way over and sat on the edge of the sofa softy caressing her face. Her wet hair was all tangled up in a bun. Her clothes were clearly dripping wet. I couldn't let her sleep in that. She was deep asleep she gets tired easily in her state. I slowly lifted her back up and sat behind her she was sitting in between my legs. Her head fell back onto my chin. I gently started taking her shirt off feeling how cold it was. I dumped her shirt on the floor and picked up the pj's. I slid her arms in the sleeve and felt her bare back touch my bare chest as I took my top off too. I buttoned her shirt trying not to look. Her baby bump stopped me from buttoning it all the way Down. I traced my fingers over her bump and felt a hiccup? A hiccup? Baby's have hiccups? I giggled quietly to myself in shock that my baby hiccuped. I also changed her joggers but let's not go into detail.

I sat at the top of the sofa with her in between my legs and her head resting on my thigh. Thinking to myself that next week she'll be six weeks and then we'll be at my mums house. Time definitely has flown.

I turned the tv on and titanic was on. I am a sucker for sad love movies and I had to watch it. This movie always brought a tear to my eye. I slapped my face and told myself to snap out of it. I woke Lilly up. Damn it slaps forehead. She looked up at me her face upside down and made a pouting face indicating a kiss maybe? I leaned in and kissed her. How much I missed her kisses. We didn't bother to go to her room.

As long as she's here in here in my arms I feel invincible.

________________________________________________________________________

Hey reader!!!

Sorry for the very late UD but I've been s busy lately! Sorry in advance if I don't UD for a few weeks I have exams coming and need to revise if I wanna get a decent grade-.- I promise after I will UD!! Sorry guys keep on hanging on!! Vomment please! Rachy'xo p.s sorry for any spelling mistakes did it on the iPad!