Chapter 6

"You act like you don't need me cos your scared of being needy, wanna have your cake and eat it too I call that being greedy. And they say that love cost consider this a freebie, no one said this would be easy either love me or just leave me..."~P. Reign

It's coming up to Lilly's 4th month and she's getting bigger and bigger everyday. Knowing that she is carrying our baby makes me love her more than yesterday and more than tomorrow. Lilly isn't allowed to leave our apartment for the whole pregnancy and I think it's getting to her now because she's such a sporty girl and likes to go out. It's been a bumpy ride so far, for example yesterday in the post she received a letter asking her if she wanted to take part in the Australian Netball Tour for 3 months but the hard thing was she had to decline the offer because of her state. Every night me and the boys go to my future house and work on the nursery but we don't want Lilly to know so we just said we were going out. At the moment I am at Lilly's looking through all the things my mum bought, it's an overwhelming feeling thinking that in 5 months baby styles is going to be here.

"Lilly look at this one" i said holding up a pink bodysuit

"That's nice" she said laying in bed surrounded by baby clothes

"What's up?" I asked laying all the folded clothes down

"Nothing just a bit bored, nothing to do" she said laying her head on my shoulder

"I am sorry that you can't go out but we both know you can't.." I explained to her

"I know, do we have to go to that appointment today.." she sighed with her puppy dog eyes that got me every time

"You know, baby styles might have my hair....but it'll be left it's mothers eyes" I whispered kissing her head

"Harry I know how much you've wanted to start planning names right...." she said tucking herself under the duvet

"YES YES YES!" I shouted

"Ok go" she said smiling at how excited I was

"I've always wanted to name my daughter Darcy... and my son after me" I said

"You know oddly enough I love the name Darcy"she said hugging this massive body pillow I got her

"Hey, how come that pillow always gets massive hugs from you?" I said pouting

I grabbed the pillow from her and gave her a massive hug. Afterwards she got up and went to the kitchen for ice cream...again.

"Where's the stupid vanilla" she said struggling to lean down

"Hahaha lol" I said to myself

I span her around to face me.

"Harry ouch watch the belly" she said pushing me away

"Oh sorry, forgot.." I said looking down at her belly

We went to watch a movie in the living room, obviously it was a romance. I was sat on the floor in between Lilly's legs running my fingers down to her legs. Behind my back I could feel her tummy which I wasn't used to. She wrapped her legs around me and then I turned round to face her. I stood up and carried her to her room as our lips locked into each other. I couldn't help myself even if I wanted to stop. I lay her down on her bed and I took my shirt off...don't know why. She sat on my lap as I tried but failed to undo her bra. This was getting too far but I didn't stop.

"harry.." she said pulling away from me

"Look down" she said placing my hands on her belly

"Forgot" I said as she sat down next to me on the bed

It was nearly time for the boys to come pick me up to go to my house, but Lilly doesn't know where were going. I said bye to her and left, I didn't want to go but I had to leave.

Lilly's POV

Again, I am left alone again. Nothing to do in this stupid house all night, while Harry is going out. Seems like every night I my beds empty and my pillows cold and I want him alone with me again. The times when I need Harry he's not here. Every time I open my wardrobe there's baby clothes there, it hurts to think about it all. Now I am sitting in this house alone wondering why I am left home? Another month before my belly actually goes proper round. I am trying to be a good fiance and go with it but to be honest I don't know if I can take another night without Harry being there next to me,I don't need him....or maybe I do?

Harry's POV

We got to our house still looking new, me and the boys have only been working on the baby's room. We used colours like yellow, white and things that are both for boys and girls. I wonder how Lilly's doing I hate not spending the night with her but I am here doing something that I know will pay off when the baby's here.

"LOUIS WHY ARE YOU USING BLUE PAINT?" Zayn yelled

"Whoops?" Louis said shrugging his shoulders

We were all a big mess but it was a good type of mess?

*Phone buzzing*

It was a text from Lilly..

"Harry, I think it's time for some space because every time you go out I am here alone again and I know it's not your fault. But your living life in the fast lane and I am always there 5 steps behind you so for now I think I am going to be ok I just don't want to be hurt every time you leave me. It's not you Harry it's me. The rings in your back pocket and I hope some time it will be back on my finger. Love you always Lilly x x x"

I had no words to say, nothing I could do would fix it. She's telling nothing but the truth, I need to be there for her especially now. Maybe she's just scared of wanting me to be there with her all the time, she's one of those people who don't think they need someone but they actually do deep inside. Sometimes I wonder if my heart will ever beat again without her...correction without them.

______________________________________________________________________________

A/N

Heya! So Lilly and Harry on a verge of a split up? Update soon..Rachyy'xo