The nightmare

Dans P.O.V
I'm 5 again I'm in my room and I'm happy and a good vibe is flowing through the air and everything seems perfect, I go outside and my mum and dad are sitting happily on the porch I slowly walk forwards and go to hug them but as soon as I touch them they turn to dust I start screaming "mum?! Dad?!" and suddenly the sun goes and the darkness comes so I run in quickly with tears streaming down my face screaming for my mum chocking on my tears I hear the piercing scream of my mum. I walk upstairs trembling my every move and I see my mum.. she's mutilated there's blood everywhere I run to her head and try to place it back on her body and break down I hold my mum knowing it'll be the last chance I see her.. suddenly I hear heavy footsteps behind me I look up with blurry vision and see my dad with a saw and he says "it's all your fault, she's dead because of you, you worthless piece of shit" my dad whom I thought loved me is now my biggest nightmare, he slaps me hard around the face leaving a hand print and coursing me to spit up some blood and then he grabs my neck and chokes me and drags me away from my mother I fight back but it results me to being beaten and hurt and I try to escape but the blackness overwhelms me. then I wake up back to the present day with tears down my face it's the same nightmare that replays each night, the same haunting nightmare that tortures me every second of my life and it's all my fault and there's no escape.