100% perfect girl

a/n:

so you're all probably wondering why I have my friend's story on here when she had already posted it on her account.

the answer: she deleted it and told me I can edit and post it since I was the one who actually wrote it.

anyways what I am trying to say if you did see this on a lenku story called: now or later, this is a new updated version with a little editing here and there; nothing too major.

note she gave me permission to re upload this, and I wrote the damn thing anyways.

I also posted this on FF.net, so if you happen to stumble upon my unpopular [ not-really-used-for-writing ] account: sup.

also: disclaimer: I don't own vocaloid or the poem used in this, I read a poem and used it here, I can't remember what the title of the poem was called, or the artist's name, but if I find it I'll credit them later on.

warnings: character death, violence, and swearing ahead.

if you liked this, please comment or vote.

thanks!

- braavy

- x -

"Yesterday, on the street I passed the 100% perfect girl." I had said to my navy blue headed friend. He scoffed and cocked a brow.

"Really?" he questioned, I could feel him smiling, "Was she pretty?"

"No." I replied, "Not really."

"Oh," he was taken back by my quick response, "Then was she your type?"

"Don't know." I took a swig of my drink, then slammed it down in a less hostile way than usual.

"You don't know?" by now, my friend was probably very confused. As was I, I did not understand this situation quite clearly myself.

"I can't remember a single thing about her, her eye shape, how tall she was--I can't even remember the color of the shirt she was wearing." I said, my cheek now resting in my right palm, "Absolutely nothing."

"Strange." my friend shrugged, and I nodded briefly.

"Strange." I agreed.

We come to this bar way too much, but I didn't really mind it. It was a long time since I had a chat with my best bud, and it was really relaxing in a way, because I could tell him anything I wanted and he wouldn't judge.

"Did you talk to her?" I shook my head, and my friend looked at me like I was crazy.

"Don't be stupid." I had said to him, and he sighed with disappointment.

"Why not? How could you know if she was the 100% perfect girl if you never even talked to her?"

I didn't answer right away, the reason being I don't even know how or why I knew she was the 100% perfect girl for me. Besides, if I had talked to her, what would I have said? Maybe that the morning I had passed her in the streets, my soul knew right away that she was the person my heart was searching for. However, for the brief moment we passed, no words were exchanged, no eye contact, absolutely nothing.

How could I have approached her?What would I have said to her if I did?

I know now, probably something corny. Like a long story though, too long and bittersweet for me to have delivered it properly. Something my grandpa once told me, something he said I would have to share with someone important to me.